Review of Security-Wizard

14,121 reviews with 4 stars

kennym57
Kenny M.
8/23/17

It was good and simple no bs got my purchase done in 5 minutes knew what I was looking for and it was easy to find thanks :)

jeffk135
jeff k.
8/22/17

your store is the cats pajamas! you carry what the surplus stores in our area, used to. h*** yes, & Na Zdrowie!

chrisj237
Chris J.
6/29/17

I love the belt buckles u a lot of really good products I definitely will be coming back if all works out this first time

joen106
joe N.
6/29/17

I was screwed over by weapons universe so I hope this site does a better job of completing the order.

sergep7
Serge P.
6/29/17

The only glitch is that the Shipping Policy as seen in the page linked to your SHIPPING menu in the menu bar differs from the shipping summary seen above the cart when checking out, especially for shipping to Canada.

isaiahw13
Isaiah W.
6/29/17

The weapon is compact & deploys quickly with stealth. I haven't had to use it but, feel confident that if I'm accosted.....they'll be sorry!

kenishaj1
Kenisha J.
6/29/17

Enjoyed the wide range of products on offer however it would be helpful if there was a price converter for international purchases

briang209
Brian G.
6/29/17

the item were easy to find. Please try to take item out of stock off of the website, or restock more frequently, as a few items have been listed as "out of stock" for several weeks going on months.

fritzm31
Fritz M.
6/29/17

QUICK & EASY FOR ORDERING. SHIPPING WAS STALLED FOR A FEW DAYS BUT ONCE SHIPPED EVERYTHING ARRIVED IN A TIMELY MANNER. I'LL DEFINITELY DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN....HOPEFULLY WITHOUT THE DELAY.

iqbalmandw
iqbalmand w.
6/29/17

Overall, the site is really easy to navigate and the product offering is vast. However, there were a few items that I wanted to purchase that have been out of stock for a really long time.

davidk245
David K.
6/29/17

Love the simplicity and speed in which things are done and im looking forward to purchasing from you again

alexl225
alex l.
6/29/17

love the products. my only issue was i had gotten a of card with my last order but it only came up as a on the order page. not a big deals as it was a small order but a bit disapointing

sandraz24
Sandra Z.
6/29/17

The product is great. My brother really enjoys the knife and is very pleased with the quick delivery and great price. Thanks!

franciscof30
Francisco F.
6/29/17

Lookin' good dudes. Everything was right, came fairly quick and your prices are competitive. I'll be shopping with you again.

thomasv96
Thomas v.
6/29/17

Well let me start off by saying this site really surprised me. I have never been let down by this site until my recent order. I ordered 3-5 day shipping and it took practically 3-5 weeks. Costumer support was rediculous and not helpful. I had no backup and felt disregarded. I have shopped here before and I really love supporting this site. I love the selection and everything is quite up to what a specific buyer might be looking for. Keep in mind I know you guys are human and doing your best. I just hope next time I can get a little better reassurance knowing that my questions can be answered and my mind at ease to know that my package will eventually show up. Thanks you guys and if anyone cares their Balisongs are adequate. My heavy duty pearl inlayed balisong is great and I'm happy about the quality. Keep up the good work guys I really appreciate the business and again, the selection offered here. Just Try to tweek a few things and everythng should be perfect!

codyg37
Cody G.
6/29/17

After waiting almost a week for the "Order Shipped" email to arrive I finally contacted Security Wizard only to receive no reply, instead I got an email saying my order shipped without one of my items because it was out of stock. So instead of contacting me and asking what I'd like to do you just shipped a SINGLE ITEM costing me nearly the price of my order in shipping. Worst experience I have ever had with ordering anything online. With customer service like that it's a wonder you're still in business.

thomasm553
thomas m.
6/29/17

only issue is i have asked for replacement clicker lock pick ends as discussed in email with lisa and have not received these

ericn51
Eric N.
6/29/17

I see the money back guarantee but i'm far too lazy to tab out of the shopping window so does that mean if my stuff gets stopped at the border i get money back?

matth180
Matt H.
6/29/17

When I was buying my God Father's just now with my friend we both agreed right away that the price seems a little high after shipping, we think you should knock the price of the items to ballance it out more it seems decieving to have a price and not have enough or have to spend more just because of shipping....somthing to think about

jonnyh5
Jonny H.
6/29/17

wish you had your HATE brass knuckles in stock. No one does.
and I wish I could have seen the total cost before I hit order. but whatever. get the Hate knuckles in stock and Ill buy a pair of those.

peters451
Peter S.
6/29/17

I have been ordering from this site for about a year bought knuckles , hand cuffs and a knife or 2 and ive ordered 3 pairs of sap gloves they last a while the knifes broke withing a month but the sap gloves last about 4 months before the stitching starts to become undone and the knuckles will last a life time all their products ive bought i dont regret buying theyre a good site with a decent selection im happy to shop here i have recommended this site to family and friends

christinel166
Christine l.
6/29/17

Although I do love your site, I wish the product I received was not so beat up looking, as if it had been used. But all in all I like what I purchased and will be buying from the site again. I'm hoping my second item will be in new condition other wise I may have to go else where to continue my collection.Be blessed.

williamg293
William G.
6/29/17

I don't appreciate being sent a coupon for free shipping & then when I try to redem it I'm told it has expired even though the expiration date on the coupon is TODAY which should make it valid. Anyway, that's my only complaint.

davidw698
David W.
6/29/17

Your site is very accessible and you have a wide variety of high quality products. As an avid collector i am impressed. Although myself, and by the looks of it, several other folks in the online community have had problems with getting there orders on time. I would ask that you send this order out as soon as possible.

julies363
Julie S.
6/29/17

I will be back to check out more neat products. I found the item I was l was looking for at a great price. Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the Security-Wizard staff and other customers.

Security-Wizard?