SayWhatYouWant.co.uk

SayWhatYouWant.co.uk

SayWhatYouWant.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SayWhatYouWant.co.uk ranks 509th among Website Design sites.

How would you rate SayWhatYouWant.co.uk?

“Fake Website Developer”

Robert V.
4/24/16

I had been asking my mate, a reputable local web developer, to build me a site for months but he had a backlog of work. So when this lad from Say What You Want approached me to ask if I needed any website work doing I heard him out. He took the spec and told me he had an amazing team and would get me a price for a quick build. He came back with a ridiculous figure, the very same day as my mate had a call from the chap asking for a quote for him to build my site! He had tripled the figure my mate put to him. Appauling.

robertv43
April 24th, 2016

nickm97
May 6th, 2016

I paid for a website to be delivered in six weeks and six months later I have nothing. I was originally told about all these other satisfied clients but when I called them wall recently no-one else had a finished site either! I regret not insisting on a contract now.

Questions? Get answers from the SayWhatYouWant.co.uk staff and other customers.

grahamb51
Graham B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SayWhatYouWant.co.uk?

Have a question about SayWhatYouWant.co.uk?