This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Savvibuy.co.uk

Savvibuy.co.uk

Savvibuy.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Savvibuy.co.uk ranks 267th among Handbags sites.

How would you rate Savvibuy.co.uk?

“Refunded after 20 days”

Jeff W.
1/14/17

Along with plenty of others following this thread, I ordered a games controller on line (£99.99) from Savvibuy with the express promise of delivery before Xmas. Identical experience to others - e: mails promising guaranteed delivery before Xmas, apologies for delays etc, etc. I informed my bank (NatWest) who asked me to complete a form and send to their "retailer dispute team". Because I had paid via a debit card I thought I was never going to see any money, but I was informed that as Visa is on my card then there may be some protection. I can report that I have now received a full refund credited to my bank account by NatWest. Their letter does however say this is a temporary refund whilst they continue investigations on AdvanceTec. I think I am however confident that I will finally get the permanent refund. I have to say I am reasonably impressed with NatWest who appear to have taken the side of an "out of pocket" buyer. I will now check and double check the credentials of any on line retailer before I commit to an order.

jeffw89
January 14th, 2017

jamesp273
January 15th, 2017

I ordered a Lap Top Computer on the 12th December and paid £240.50. The payment was taken from my bank account. I was told that I would receive it on the 22nd December and then received a further email telling me that it would be delivered on the Friday 23rd December. It did not arrive and, after Christmas I received a further email telling me that they could not provide the goods so I should inform my Bank and ask them to get the payment refunded by 'Chargeback' I notified my bank on the 4th January and, today, received a form from them asking for all the information I have written above. So now, a month after I ordered the Lap Top I am no further getting my payment refunded. Can anyone advise me what to do next if the Bank do not get the refund?

Questions? Get answers from the Savvibuy.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Savvibuy.co.uk?

Have a question about Savvibuy.co.uk?