Review of SalonSavings

Tel: 866-376-0506
customerservice@salonsavings.com

df2
4/1/10

I love this website! I have no idea what these people are talking about. It is a small site that has the best prices, and customer service. The only reason why someone would complain is because they are cheap and want everything for free. Relax! It's just hair products!!!

cf1
3/11/10

I would not recommend this company based on their poor customer service. I ordered four hair care products one of which is packaged in a large plastic tub. The top to the tub arrived broken and some of the cream had leaked out. When I called to ask about their return policy I was told to just re-package it myself. Late they offered me a credit for 1/4 of the $50.00 that I paid for the product. As I do not plan to order from them ever again, this is of no value to me, so I told them not to bother. If you want to order from these people, be sure that they package your items well or you might end up with a box of goop

dawng1
3/8/10

I absolutely would not shop from this website again. I ordered from this website before and was always fine. However, recently, I ordered items on a promotion. When I received the order, I was charged the full price of my order but did not receive all the items I ordered. Rather than contact me before shipping to tell me that there was a problem or not charge me for teh items I didn't receive, I just received a box of the items they had in stock and was charged full price for my order.

When I called to find out what happened, they were not helpful AT ALL. The manager was "busy" and could not talk to me. The service representative told me they do not have the ability to credit your card back for their error. Rather, my only option was to get a coupon code for use in a future order (mind you this means I would pay shipping again). So, essentially, I have to pay them more because they made a mistake.

DO NOT USE THEM!

janr
8/26/09

i ordered products they showed on their site but they did not really have them It took a week before they told me and they were rude.

user108
10/22/08

Horriable web site with no regards for customers. - I ordered 4 items from the web site and one item was not in the box. They refused to mail me the item that was missing. I guess they thought I was lying. Do not do business with people who will not provide basic customer service and decency.

Questions? Get answers from the SalonSavings staff and other customers.

SalonSavings?