Review of SalonSavings

Tel: 866-376-0506
customerservice@salonsavings.com

myaa
9/16/13

I have used this site multiple times and I have never had an issue with them. I noticed that there were a lot of bad reviews but they are very old. I have been using them since 2011 and I have bought a lot of hair products from them, this website has the cheapest products online.

lisae8
9/5/13

I have ordered from them multiple times and they have the best prices online. I am very happy with the customer service, they were very helpful and kind. The negative reviews on the site are very old, I wouldn't go by those reviews at all.

jessiem24
9/4/13

I came across this website searching for a discontinued item and I only found it on this site. They also have really cheap name brand products! The reviews on this site are very old and I am glad I didn't listen to them. I called them just to make sure that they were real and I spoke to a woman that was very helpful!! I am so happy I found this website!

terryh36
9/4/13

These negative reviews do not do justice for this site. I have had great experience with SalonSavings.com. I have purchased a lot of products from this site and haven't had any problems. They have great deals on expensive products.

kaylem
8/27/13

I have been using them for a while and they have the best brands at cheapest prices! I haven't had any problems with them.

indraniem
8/6/13

The site was easy to navigate. My order came quickly and was exactly as I ordered.

bevd3
5/7/13

This site is pure SCUM. Prices listed as RETAIL are lies. All of them are greatly inflated. THIS SITE SELLS GREY MARKET GOODS AT ABOVE RETAIL PRICES--even the "discounts" are price inflated. Caveat Emptor!! You have been warned. You are paying too much if you buy from SALONSAVINGS.COM

sophiew2
3/13/13

So glad I didn't' listen to the previous reviews. My order came quickly, free ship and exactly what I ordered. I ordered a product that was out of stock everywhere but salonsavings had it! Will definitely order from them again.

leed13
1/10/13

I purchased some hard to find shampoo from SS back in October of 2012. The items they sent to me, were strange looking and odd smelling, so I returned them. They did at least send me a postage paid return label which I appreciated. However I waited and waited for my refund, until I finally emailed them about it. They kept saying it was in the works. Finally they said a refund had happened via my bank card (debit card) on 12/5/12. It did not. I checked all my accts, I checked with the bank, just to be able to say I had, and the bank found no credits from Salon Savings. I emailed SS again, telling them this, and then complete silence. No replies, no nothing. I immediately reported them to the BBB in their state, and to date have not heard anything. The BBB did send me a notice that my complaint was sent to them, but that's the last I've heard. These people are definitely NOT responsible business people. I would NOT recommend them, or do business with them again.

kimberlyc9
11/30/12

I just made an order with Salon Savings over the Thanksgiving holidays (Nov. 24) and now, ONLY 6 days later, I have already received my products! The bottles were packaged in original packaging, completely full, and protected with additional paper.
Im breathing a huge sigh of relief because this was an impulse purchase I made before reading reviews on the site, I subsequently panicked because the site has horrible reviews. Well rest assure that things have changed, my experience was wonderful and I will be ordering from Salon Savings in the future!

annec7
11/1/12

I have always received what I have ordered in a timely manner. The products I received were genuine.

teresap7
10/29/12

I found them through google search and ordered a Chi product which I regret. I can no longer access their web site, I have no way of reaching them to ask about the product I ordered. Something doesn't feel right.

Response from Erin K., SalonSavings Representative
Hello,
We please ask that you contact us at 1866-376-0506. We would be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.
erink5
9/26/12

The NEW staff here at SalonSavings.com is so disappointed to see the negative comments customers posted here about their past experience with our site. We are committed to providing excellent products and customer service. We look forward to doing business with you!

vrr
6/8/12

bought biosilk treatment at a great price. However, it's fake product. It's some fake watery alcohol.

sandrah8
5/26/12

THIS PLACE - WHILE IT SHOWS GOOD PRICES ON PRODUCTS - HAS THE MOST HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! I ordered some shampoo and other hair products. They sent me the WRONG shampoo, then when i asked them to send me the correct shampoo immediately, they practically laughed and said i would have to wait for them to send me a return shipping order - which took 4 days - then I had to send the wrong shampoo back, which I couldn't do until the following Monday because they sent me the return shipping label halfway through the day on Friday while i was at work and the shampoo was at home. The return shipping they sent was the slowest - of course cheapest - route possible so it took 7 days for it to show as delivered back to them. Now it is 5 days past the day they received my return order and I STILL do not have the shampoo i ordered. I ended up having to go to a store and buy they shampoo at full retail price because of THEIR mistake. Now... It has been 25 days since I placed the original order and I still don't have the product. They say that they have 30 days to resolve it after they receive the return product. They could have offered an alternative - like shipping out the correct product immediately - and even billing for it - until they receive the return product, but they said they can't do that unless i order a separate bottle and then would have to pay for both. THAT IS TOTALLY REDICULOUS. AGAIN... I WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN!! NEVER!!! I WOULD RATHER PAY TWICE AS MUCH FOR PRODUCT AND GET IT ON TIME.

dait
12/21/11

Horrible experience, please do not order anything from them.
Bad customer service, they charged 15% restocking fee, for what I don't know. They also charged the S&H.
Would not recommend this merchant to anyone.

stellab3
9/29/11

They take your money and then a few days later email you and tell you that the products you order and PAID for are out of stock.... They tell you that they have credited the money back to you but they NEVER did and they never will!!! They are total $#*!s, rude and nasty!!! Prices are low but that is just a teas and scam!
A V O I D !!!!

jennab4
8/20/11

horrible website, bad customer service, never received my items. I will never do business with them again.

lorainei
3/24/11

I've ordered several times from this website, product being shipped FPO, AP, in tact and as promised. The one time there was an issue with the warehouse using the wrong mailing address, customer service immediately reshipped the product and did not charge anything. It is a good site.

markh26
3/17/11

Wow. I should have paid attention to the other reviews before ordering. Luckily, I ordered with a credit card which I haven't for months.

Within four hours of placing my order, I received a FRAUD alert notification from my credit card company. There had been three fraudulent purchases totaling almost $1k at a Vons in Bakersfield, CA (I live on the east coast).

Summary: Heed the reviews and do not give these people your credit card.

laraj
3/16/11

This company offers horrible customer service. They sent me two products that had clearly been used before. The products were not full, had obvious squeeze marks where others had used them, were missing packaging and in horrible condition. The company does not offer refunds for their defective merchandise. I will report them to the BBB. Buyer beware.

josephinep
3/11/11

i first found salonsavings on amazon and i got my items quick and fast. after my first order i called with many questions about products their customer service was knowledgeable and very patient. UPS damaged my package during shipment and instead of claiming it wasn't their fault they gladly reshipped me my items and were totally apologetic. i don't know who these people who everyone dealt with before but it certainly wasn't the crew of people i dealt with. i think people need to realize mistakes do happen but its how they deal with it that makes it good customer service! try them you"ll love it i guarantee!!!

megang2
12/10/10

This site sucks, they make you think you are getting a great deal and then the product comes and you get a big mess. I ordered some skin care and of course this non returnable and one of the items has already expired and the other two expire in 2 months and 4 months. I will not use the products quick enough before they expire. The seal on the box was also taken off or detached which is another bad sign. I just sent a email to them and lets see how they handle this mess. I better not be stuck with expired product or someone will have to deal with one angry customer. To make this even better it is a Christmas present and it is all ruined now. Thanks a lot!!!

kevinr6
8/26/10

Ordered (on Amazon Store) Jell in Squeeze Tube, got Liquid Jell. The store on Amazon is called "Deal Seekers." Packaging was inappropriate for a liquid, leaked all over, bottles were virtually empty. Seller did not respond to inquiry, would not return calls, suggested I jump through their obnoxiously long return process and wanted to charge a restocking fee. THIS SELLER REFLECTS BADLY ON AMAZON!!!!!! I told them if they want the empty damaged bottles back, they can send me packaging and a paid label and disputing this charge on my credit card.

tomv
6/28/10

They did not properly pack the items I ordered and one of the hair products broke; They were going to credit 1/2 the bottle value. I spent all that time cleaning the other bottles. After I complained, they didn't refund anything. I will NEVER order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the SalonSavings staff and other customers.

SalonSavings?