Review of Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen reviews

kathyh308
10/22/18

My vote is going to be at 3.75. Even though this is great quality for dime store polish, I'd like to see more colors. Also I do not like Rock Star Pink! To be fair high end products, I mean "verr-ry" high end, oftentimes only have a small choice of colors.

The Clear Extreme is my favorite for base or top coat. I feel the price for the clear tops the competition.

The image is of Tickled Pink ExtremeWear. It reminds me of Revlon Creme without the higher pricing. Actually the TickledPink outperforms Revlon 's pink creme classic. BTW YouTube's Vloggers promote Birthday Cake pinks, such as this, quite often.

I like this as it makes me feel pretty!

clarar37
9/10/18

Good nails and gell nails. The brand has a good formula of good gell nail and it gell nail hold last forever. I like the aqua and auburn colors

christinat74
8/23/18

I have use Sally Hansen products since as far back as I can remember. They have always been a very reliable brand of products. Great assortment of colors when it came to nail polishes. The nail tools have always been very good quality in his last for quite some time.

jennifery60
8/22/18

I actually use a lot of her nail polishes, but they are expensive. I like the gel nail polish more, but they are even more expensive. Overall pretty good though

taurianaw
8/12/18

The gel is amazing. It makes my nails pop and the colors are beautiful. It leaves my nails with a nice soft shiny finish, sometimes i don't even need to top it with a clear coat.

amberm170
7/30/18

Love the nail polish. Available in different shades, all are cute. Some are dark, light, or bright. Really love this nail polish brand would recommend.

heatherl174
7/30/18

Sally Hansen has excellent nail polish, with vivid colors to choose from. All the products work amazing, and I will keep buying these nail products!

jijis
7/30/18

Most of my nail items are by the brand Sally Hansen. Ive used their nail growth serums they have worked wonders on my nails! I definitely recommend purchasing their items.

Questions? Get answers from the Sally Hansen staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Sally Hansen