Sage

Sage has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sage also ranks 190th among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate Sage?

“I use sage acoounts on a daily basis”

Mary R.
5/8/11

I use sage acoounts on a daily basis. The sage site is very good if you want to buy sage software but not very helpful for after sales help. I found myself constantly having to ring up the help desk for very petty problems when online help would have been far more useful.

jimt32
April 14th, 2014
Agree with the review below...should not need to contact them as much as I do
maryr14
May 8th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Sage staff and other customers.

We provide small and medium-sized organizations with a range of easy-to-use, secure, and efficient business management software and services???from accounting and payroll to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, and payments. Ou...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sage?

Have a question about Sage?