Safestyle-windows.co.uk

Trustpilot
4.1 / 5
Reviews.io
3.9 / 5

Safestyle-windows.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Safestyle-windows.co.uk ranks 33rd among Doors & Windows sites.

How would you rate Safestyle-windows.co.uk?

“I had a very bad experience with safestyle and I posted...”

rony r.
1/10/14

I had a very bad experience with safestyle and I posted a review on their website. My review was not good and they decided not post it online. They only post what they like and not real customers feed back.

“Don't waste your money - use Everest”

Glyn W.
6/14/21

We had a door fitted years ago by this company; no problems at all. Very professional fitter, excellent job. So of course we went back to them when we wanted a new external kitchen door and window. Fitter turned up as arranged, and worked with our builders to get the new window in. All looked okay. However, several weeks later and several faults have appeared and it's clear that the initial install wasn't as perfect as we thought We've been trying to contact customer services for over a week. No reply to emails, no follow up after a Web chat where we gave our details; cut off by customer services after hanging on the line for 53 minutes. And then cut off by their customer services after hanging on for 70 minutes. Managed to get through to the sales team, but of course you would, wouldn't you? After all, they're really hot on selling stuff. It's just looking after their customers once that stuff is fitted that they're really, really REALLY poor at. Having spoken to the sales team, of course they couldn't help me. And customer care had gone home. Surprise! Achid in Sales did take my details (in fact, he knew my name before I gave it, so clearly their records are up to date showing caller ID) and promised to email a manager to call me back next day. Another 'suprise'... No call back. I wish we just hadn't bothered with Safestyle UK. They are truly awful. I told them I would put a bad review on every review site I could find if I didn't hear back. I didn't hear back. So here we go. Don't use Safestyle UK. Take your money elsewhere. This company couldn't seem to care less about you once they've got your money. I've never experienced such appalling customer service. To have Covid used as an excuse is just laziness. Pretty much every company has adapted to the new world. And if sales can answer the phone immediately, then no reason why customer care can't. If I could give zero stars I would. In fact there should be a minus rating for companies like this. Want my advice? Go to Everest. Now their customer service, product and fitting were absolutely spot on in every respect. More expensive? Maybe. But worth every penny. And I'll recommend them on every review site for Safestyle I can find. Because Safestyle has the worst company customer services I have ever dealt with. Steer well clear.

ronyr
January 10th, 2014

glynw5
June 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Go somewhere else, like Everest doors & windows.

jekl
September 2nd, 2016

I wanted all my six windows in my semi detached house changed, saw tv advert for this company, so called up to enquire. After initial pleasantries, I was asked if I owned the house, I answered yes. I was asked if I have a wife or partner, I answered no. Halfway through conversation, I was asked again, if I have a partner, I replied no. At end of conversation I was asked the same question, to which I regurgitated no. We arranged an appointment on Monday 29th August. On the morning of that day, I got another call from this company to confirm the appointment afterwhich I was again asked if my partner will be with me. At that point, I asked why is this company so concerned about my personal life, if I have a partner or not? I'm buying windows not life insurance. To that question, the caller retorted that he was not party to the previous calls and he is not there to argue with me! Obviously this company expects their customers to be simpleton lemmings, answer all questions and only speak when spoken to, and do not ask questions!

At that point, I cancelled the appointment. From that Monday until today i. E. 2nd September, I receive a call from this company daily implying that I had cancelled that Monday appointment because it was inconvenient for me, and they would like to set another up! Even though at each call, I have made my position clear why I cancelled the initial appointment and I have already signed a contract with another reputable window company Brighton Trade Windows to replace my windows.

During one of these calls, the caller even stated if I know a certain person, by name, saying he is a neighbour whom they will be visiting that day to quote! This is obviously a breach of this person's privacy and I would certainly now want this company to be annoucing my business to others!

Real shame this company devalues their potential customers to such an extent.

Questions? Get answers from the Safestyle-windows.co.uk staff and other customers.

We'll beat anyone's prices on windows and doors here at Safestyle, the UK's number one for replacement windows and doors! Plus get a free 10 year guarantee. Get your FREE quote today!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safestyle-windows.co.uk?

Have a question about Safestyle-windows.co.uk?