Safe Storage

Safe Storage has a consumer rating of 4.73 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Safe Storage ranks 3rd among Self Storage sites.

How would you rate Safe Storage?

“Thank You”

Venu A.
3/14/20

Extremely professional and efficient. All furniture and household items packed with care and in good time. The team led by Bikram were cheerful and hardworking. Thank you for a job well done!

“Good service”

Usha V.
9/29/19

Service is too good and timely pick up and staff are very good and helped lot to store our house hold things without any issue

venua1
March 14th, 2020

nithyak8
October 9th, 2020

Safe storage is one of the best place i have come across, the customer service team is very nice and helpful. Specially talking about Revathi, she was kindly enough to get me a slot for pickup on a very busy day at the short notice, i really cant thank her enough to do this for me. Her problem solving skill, regular follow up on my pick up and checking for feedback about the packers, staffs was exceptional. I strongly recommend Safe storage to all my friends and others whoever is looking for relocation within the city.The packing team was also so kind and helpful & very professional. I wish them very best.

renukab2
October 18th, 2019

Packing, person communication also politily talk while items receive time at home. Its very friendly nature in safestorage. As well as very excellent service. I appriciate to each and every person in your teams.

Venu M. – Safe Storage Rep

Thank you Renuka for taking time to provide the review. Thank you for your appreciation for our employees. We are glad that we met your expectations! Thank you for choosing SafeStorage!

ushav2
September 29th, 2019

Venu M. – Safe Storage Rep

Thank you Usha for your review. We appreciate your time and choosing SafeStorage. As per your review, the experience is good and this definitely owes us better than 2 star rating! Please edit your rating and provide better rating!

rameshv4
July 29th, 2019

Reference Safe Storage web site:
Ever since my first phone call to Safe Storage felt like talking to a professional company. People received calls have full knowledge of the operations and called back with as promised. Right from transport, packing, handling and storage facility at Hyderabad (visited personally) all are above my expectations. The person at the storage facility Mr. Prabhakar is very smart and with good attitude explained complete storage system working. I will surely recommend to my friends to such requirement. Good luck to SS team!
Ramesh V
Hyderabad

Venu M. – Safe Storage Rep

Thank you Ramesh for detailed review. We appreciate your recommendation for SafeStorage and recognizing our people. We are glad that we are serving our customers beyond their expectations. Thank you for the wishes and we wish you all the best in your future too!

satishk24
Satish k.
October 31st, 2019

Fathima was the point of contact while storing and retrieving our items. Fathima and company were accommodating in regards to schedule and payment. The delivery was smooth and there were no damages to our items (for the most part). Even the items were stored properly with the right packaging.

Overall we had good experience.

Venu M. – Safe Storage Rep

Thank you Satish for taking time and providing the review. We are glad that our customers are happy with our services. Your reviews encourages us to still do better services in future. Thank you again for being our customer.

raghup4
August 4th, 2019

They have kept the promise, once in while, you may need something from your stuff, then you will see their organised ways, their cordiality and help while retrieval. The place also seemed clean, pest free, felt good that our stuff is really safe!

Venu M. – Safe Storage Rep

Thank you Raghu for taking time for visiting our facility and providing the review. We are glad to see your comment that your stuff is SAFE in "SafeStorage". Thank you for choosing SafeStorage!

nishitg
July 25th, 2018

The crew at Safe Storage is always patient, nice and helpful. The facility is kept clean and secure. I express my fullest satisfaction for the services rendered by your company. I appreciate the services rendered by your team member and wish all the team a great success.
If looking for warehouse facility I will recommend Safe storage.

dushyanthb
August 4th, 2019

I've Stored my Household items with this Team, I had a very excellent service from the team. These are very good service with immediate response.

Venu M. – Safe Storage Rep

Thank you Dushyanth for your kind review. This will definitely encourage us to provide more and more excellent services to our customers. Thank you again for your time and choosing SafeStorage!

safes6
February 23rd, 2018

We provide reliable household goods and items storage facility in Bangalore. Our warehouses are perfect storage solution for anything with unbreakable security system and world class inventory management. Call today!

shalakas1
August 1st, 2018

They listen to every request you make. Go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. At every step I was assured that everything will happen as I am comfortable. And they were true to their promise. Awesome people. Best service.

Venu M. – Safe Storage Rep

Thank you Shalaka for taking time and providing the review.

Questions? Get answers from the Safe Storage staff and other customers.

Venu M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Storage?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Safe Storage?