Review of Safe Storage

Tel: +91 8088848484

1 star

ushav2
9/29/19

Service is too good and timely pick up and staff are very good and helped lot to store our house hold things without any issue

raghup4
8/4/19

They have kept the promise, once in while, you may need something from your stuff, then you will see their organised ways, their cordiality and help while retrieval. The place also seemed clean, pest free, felt good that our stuff is really safe!

Response from Venu M., Safe Storage Representative
Thank you Raghu for taking time for visiting our facility and providing the review. We are glad to see your comment that your stuff is SAFE in "SafeStorage". Thank you for choosing SafeStorage!!
dushyanthb
8/4/19

I've Stored my Household items with this Team, I had a very excellent service from the team. These are very good service with immediate response.

Response from Venu M., Safe Storage Representative
Thank you Dushyanth for your kind review. This will definitely encourage us to provide more and more excellent services to our customers. Thank you again for your time and choosing SafeStorage!
rameshv4
7/29/19

Reference Safe Storage web site:
Ever since my first phone call to Safe Storage felt like talking to a professional company. people received calls have full knowledge of the operations and called back with as promised. Right from transport, packing, handling and storage facility at Hyderabad (visited personally) all are above my expectations. The person at the storage facility Mr. Prabhakar is very smart and with good attitude explained complete storage system working. I will surely recommend to my friends to such requirement. good luck to SS team!
Ramesh V
Hyderabad

Response from Venu M., Safe Storage Representative
Thank you Ramesh for detailed review. We appreciate your recommendation for SafeStorage and recognizing our people. We are glad that we are serving our customers beyond their expectations. Thank you for the wishes and we wish you all the best in your future too!!
shalakas1
8/1/18

They listen to every request you make. Go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. At every step I was assured that everything will happen as I am comfortable. And they were true to their promise. Awesome people. Best service.

Response from Venu M., Safe Storage Representative
Thank you Shalaka for taking time and providing the review.
nishitg
7/25/18

The crew at Safe Storage is always patient, nice and helpful. The facility is kept clean and secure. I express my fullest satisfaction for the services rendered by your company. I appreciate the services rendered by your team member and wish all the team a great success.
If looking for warehouse facility I will recommend Safe storage.

safes6
2/23/18

We provide reliable household goods and items storage facility in Bangalore. Our warehouses are perfect storage solution for anything with unbreakable security system and world class inventory management. Call today!

Questions? Get answers from the Safe Storage staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Safe Storage