SadrianCosmeticSurgery reviews

La Jolla,, CA 92037, United States
Tel: 858-457-1111

jasminel13
6/29/16

LOVE Dr. Sadrian. He really cares about his patients, and takes time with you. His work is amazing, so much so I send everyone I know to him. I have had some work done and I dont regret a second of it. His laser center is also fantastic. The ladies there are so nice and attentive. I will go to this office as long as Dr. Sadrian is in practice. Highly recommend!

shantrylm
5/30/16

After my consultation, i knew he was the right plastic surgeon for what i was looking for, a beautiful natural end result! His credentials are impressive. He is very meticulous in providing the end result you are looking for. His bedside manner is superior to any other physician I have seen before. He keeps timely appointments and I never have to wait very long in the waiting room and he really listens and gives you focused attention and care at office visits. He has gone over and above to make himself available for any questions I have had along the way. I have nicknamed him the Wizard of Boobs, LOL! He makes the prettiest boobs in So Cal! I highly recommend him!!! Dr. Sadrian is the best of the best!

Questions? Get answers from the SadrianCosmeticSurgery staff and other customers.

SadrianCosmeticSurgery?