This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Rwdavenportblog.co.uk

Rwdavenportblog.co.uk

Rwdavenportblog.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rwdavenportblog.co.uk also ranks 136th among Athletic Shoes sites. The most common issues with Rwdavenportblog.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Rwdavenportblog.co.uk?

“Fraudulent website”

Rob B.
1/16/17

Do not order from this website, it is a scam!!! They give the impression of being based in the UK, when in reality they are based somewhere in China. I ordered a pair of converse x John Varvatos sneakers from this site (image below). Nowhere on the site is it indicated that these are "replica" or fake. Instead of receiving the correct shoe's, i rec'd a box with a pair of the ugliest rainbow colored Nike running shoes, in the wrong size (image below). Not only were they not real nikes and a very cheap looking replica at that, they were the wrong size. i contacted the customer service email and received no reply until my last email when i threatened to report them to Visa Fraud dept. The response i got back was that they were sorry they sent me the wrong shoe, but the shoe that i had ordered was no longer in stock at their warehouse. They said that they would be happy to refund me 15 GBP and that i could keep the shoe's i had received. The shoes cost me 48 GBP + shipping. Before ordering, i had looked up the website on scamadviser.com and it was listed as a Trustworthy site. I emailed them my experience and they have now changed their status to High Risk. Again, do not buy from this site, as it is a scam.

robb661
January 16th, 2017
Again, do not buy from this site, as it is a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Rwdavenportblog.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rwdavenportblog.co.uk?

Have a question about Rwdavenportblog.co.uk?