Russ Darrow Toyota

Russ Darrow Toyota has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Russ Darrow Toyota?

“I was working with salesman Steve on a 2014 Prius Lease...”

DAVID R.
5/16/14

I was working with salesman Steve on a 2014 Prius Lease and I said," I would like the best deal you can give me on 24 month lease with $2200 down at signing with $199 month. "Oh for our customers in West Bend we have a county discount for Washington County it is $230 per month with no down payment, but for our out of county residents like yourself it is $260 with no down payment." I asked specifically, "Hey this is a 35 minute drive out to your dealer from Brookfield. If this is bait and switch to get me out there and your going to tell me, "Oh by the way its $300 per month with no money down just tell me now so as not to waste my time." Steve told me the price you get will be $260 a month if your credit score is good with no down payment, I was told by Steve. I get there I have credit score over 750 and Steve tells me, "well I can give you the $260 but it is with $800 down." I wanted to him to Fu#$%$ O^&!!. "Oh well the best we can do is $300 per month on 24 month lease with no money down. Look just be honest with your customers Steve and your bone head dishonest managers. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER!!!! Every other dealer I dealt with was honest except Wild Toyota who tried to stiff me out of $1700 on offering me $22,000 for a 2010 Pilot when Carmax offered me $24,000 AND THEN WANTED TO CHARGE FOR THIS ON THE LEASE. Both Russ Darrow in West Bend and Wilde will never ever earn my business in the future. I bought 2008 Honda Accord Coupe with V6 Manual from Wilde Honda in Waukesha and the gear box had to be completely replaced after 10,000 miles. The brakes after 17,000 miles in the back with normal driving what a piece of crap. I had an awesome experience at Heiser Toyota where they gave me a great deal on the Prius II and gave it to me in writing before I got to the store and they kept their word, how rare in the car business. With my experience with Wilde Toyota on Hwy 100 Milwaukee and my experience with Russ Darrow in West Bend they will never ever get my business in the future I can promise you that. If it sounds like I am ranting you bet I am as long as we have free speech in this Country I have a voice and will use it.

davidr96
May 16th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Russ Darrow Toyota staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Russ Darrow Toyota?

Have a question about Russ Darrow Toyota?