Review of RunwayCatalog

customerservice@runwaycatalog.com

1 star

sabinef1
12/30/18

Great experience from start to finish. Very helpful staff, via Chat and I even got additional pictures via E-Mail.
They had a special an paid for shipping and customs too! I was sceptic because I live in Switzerland but it really worked perfect and I got my bag in less than a week - even though it was over the Christmas holiday season. No additional charges for me at all.
Super service, super bag. Bog thanks to Kalina!

Response from Gia G., RunwayCatalog Representative
Thank you Sabine, enjoy the bag and happy holidays from the Runway Catalog team!
alexeb1
5/31/17

Exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. Wonderful selection of beautiful items. Carefully curated.
Check them out.
A. Bouchard

Response from Gia G., RunwayCatalog Representative
Thank you for your repeat business, we hope you enjoy your order - Rick Owens wedge sandals :)
pj64
5/19/17

Loved the jacket I bought. Customer service was very helpful. Would definitely recommend this website for shopping. A very positive experience.

Response from Gia G., RunwayCatalog Representative
Thank you for your business! We hope you enjoy your Balmain jacket and we hope to see you soon :)
gias9
5/2/17

I had a great shopping experience. The web site is beautiful and easy to use. The customer service was nice, easy and very friendly. I receive my purchases very fast and the products are always great quality.

gp60
7/11/16

The customer service was far better than that of department/high end stores. They answered all my questions to help me to determine if the dsquared2 skirt would fit, which it did! They went as far as sending specific measurements to ensure it would fit my waist and hips when I requested it. Since they foresaw a possible delay with the shipment, they made it a point to send it out before the holiday; regardless the S&H was fast. I will certainly shop here again! Highly recommend.

jennyl52
2/15/16

Love the dress so much! Received endless compliments. Shipping was quick and dress was packaged very nicely. Will def purchase from you guys again. Thanks for making my Med school gala a night to remember :)

Tip for consumers: free shipping if ordered via their website. ebay charges for shipping if you order indirectly. go to their website.

annaa49
2/7/16

The boots are amazing very well made and fit beautifully, also shopping through runway catalog made the experience so much better this company is amazing! I thought my boots where lost with the USPS but they assured me i would be receiving them shortly and something the post office forgets to scan between trips they answered all my phone calls and were very kind to work with! Highly recommended

jamesk102
9/15/15

Purchased authentic designer clothing from their site, and was delighted with the service I received. My order was exactly as advertised and shipping was fast. I will definitely buy from runwaycatalog.com again. Thank you so much!!

stacyb58
9/15/15

Love this store! I had purchased my complete outfit for NYE - a dress, a pair of boots, a coat and some jewelry. The parcel arrived in 3 days and I looked stunning - special thanks for Gia who helped me with the styling. These gals are true fashionistas. I would recommend this store to anyone.

antoinetteb4
8/3/15

I'm so happy finding www.runwaycatalog.com :) I was looking for the Faye Chloe purse in tobacco color and everyone had it sold out. I bought it from runwaycatalog and received the bag within 3 days. These guys are awesome and now I enjoy my new Chloe.

100% legit based in Montreal, Canada. we've been in business for over 7 years and provide the best customer experience and prices.

By Gia G., RunwayCatalog Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RunwayCatalog staff and other customers.

3 Photos for RunwayCatalog