This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Runeservice.net

Runeservice.net

Runeservice.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Runeservice.net ranks 382nd among Gaming sites.

How would you rate Runeservice.net?

“This website is a scam and will steal your money”

Chance S.
3/30/10

This website is a scam and will steal your money. I ordered soemthing from them, and they kept my money, and never gave me what I ordered. It has been a month since my order, and nothing has happened. Ever since my order, all customer service is offline 24/7, and I cannot get a response from the owners. DO not use this website, as they will steal your money.

chances
March 30th, 2010

DO not use this website, as they will steal your money.

Questions? Get answers from the Runeservice.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Runeservice.net?

Have a question about Runeservice.net?