This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Run Local Locksmith

Run Local Locksmith has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Run Local Locksmith also ranks 36th among Locksmiths sites.

How would you rate Run Local Locksmith?

“Alex did a great job re-keying the locks on my house...”

nevaeh g.
3/23/11

Alex did a great job re-keying the locks on my house and side gate, and yes, I really do mean great. In the past, other locksmiths have left my door handles an oily mess, and the newly ground keys have worked, but fit roughly in the locks. Not so with Alex's work; it was definitely much higher quality. He was professional and friendly, and as mentioned in other reviews, provided some tips about the brand of locks my house has. Overall, I was very pleased with Run Local Locksmith.

“Asked for a locksmith to go to Highland Lakes, NJ”

Johnna s.
6/29/13

Asked for a locksmith to go to Highland Lakes, NJ. They said they would be there in 15 min... 1 hour later. My son was sitting in the rain. No one arrived. I called back and they never sent anyone.

johnnas
June 29th, 2013
rusr
August 30th, 2011
Too Expensive. Sneaky advertising. Payed $100 to unlock a Honda Civic when I could have gotten it done for $60..

Questions? Get answers from the Run Local Locksmith staff and other customers.

Run Local Locksmith with the team of highly experienced, skilled, talented, insured, bonded and licensed locksmiths and car door unlocking.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Run Local Locksmith?

Have a question about Run Local Locksmith?