Run Local Locksmith reviews

Tel: 844-213-4482

johnnas
6/29/13
asked for a locksmith to go to Highland Lakes, NJ. They said they would be there in 15 min. .. 1 hour later. My son was sitting in the rain. No one arrived. I called back and they never sent anyone.
rusr
8/30/11
Too Expensive.. Sneaky advertising.. Payed $100 to unlock a Honda Civic when I could have gotten it done for $60..
nevaehg
3/23/11
Alex did a great job re-keying the locks on my house and side gate, and yes, I really do mean great. In the past, other locksmiths have left my door handles an oily mess, and the newly ground keys have worked, but fit roughly in the locks. Not so with Alex's work; it was definitely much higher quality. He was professional and friendly, and as mentioned in other reviews, provided some tips about the brand of locks my house has. Overall, I was very pleased with Run Local Locksmith.
chessyb
2/8/11
I called up Run Local Locksmith at around 2am in the morning when I was locked out of my house. The first response I got was of a live lady on the phone, who was extremely polite and sent a guy within 20 min at my place. He appeared in an elegant uniform and was well equipped with all the requisite tools. He had a very pleasant and humble nature. He unlocked the door in just 5 minutes! I could not believe my eyes! Moreover, he offered to make a spare key for me. I couldn't have expected more. I highly recommend Run Local Locksmith.
markb21
2/1/11
I had a wonderful experience with Run Local Locksmith. My husband was going out of town for few months and I wanted to install a good and reliable security system in my home as I live alone in this house. I talked about this with one of my good friends, he suggested me Run Local Locksmith looking at his prior experience with them. I can't thank them enough for their honest customer service. Because of this safe security system I have not only been able to prevent theft but also could report the burglar to the police. I'll remain grateful to Run Local Locksmith all my life.

Questions? Get answers from the Run Local Locksmith staff and other customers.

Run Local Locksmith?