Review of Rummycircle

venkatr10
12/6/17

I am playing rummy on RummyCircle.com from last 1 year and I must say they have best class service. Initially in March 2017, I have lost lot of games and sum of 25000 in 1 month as I was new to the game. I stepped back and have learnt rummy from their practice games and have gone through rules and how to play from various videos they have on YouTube. I started playing again and now in recent Diwali Tournament, I have won 1.1 Lakh in Week 1 tournament of diwali.

I must say that the platform is good and safe in terms of deposits and withdrawal as well. The only thing you need to take care is which tournaments or games you are playing. Slow start and pace yourself once you feel confident of winning against other expert opponents. Thanks RummyCircle for best class service.

shwetam2
12/5/17

Last week I met my friend and she shared a harrowing experience she had with Rummy Circle. So, my friend, lets call her Gita, was looking for genuine rummy websites online and came across the Rummy Circle website. She read a lot of good reviews about it and trusted them blindly. Sadly, her experience was nowhere close to amazing, as many reviews had mentioned. She is an average rummy player and won approx. Rs. 5500 in 3 months. However, when she requested for receiving her cash earnings in her bank account, immediately her account was disabled.

She immediately wrote to the customer care of Rummy Circle and got a reply after 3 days claiming that there had been and error and the account is now enabled. When she logged in her account, her cash winnings were NIL and nothing was transferred to her bank account. Upset she wrote back and called the customer care that told her the request will be processed soon. Its been 4.5 months now and absolutely no update about her money has been transacted to her account. I think we all should learn from this incident and quit wasting our time on this website. And those who wish to play rummy online, I would recommend Khelplay Rummy website to them. Unlike Rummy Circle, Khelplay Rummy is one of the most trusted websites of India.

Questions? Get answers from the Rummycircle staff and other customers.

Rummycircle?