Review of Rugs.ca

Rugs.ca reviews

Tel: 1-877-888-8784

alexa479
12/1/19
Beware of this company. Don't get fooled by the low prices. The quality of the rugs is abysmal. The rugs are too thin that they don't lay straight as you unroll them. They have creases that are very visible. It is unbelievable.

The worst part is they claim they offer 30-day hassle free returns, but guess what, they will charge you the price of your rugs to ship them back. What a joke. I would never ever recommend this company.
susanw402
11/12/19
Found my rug cheaper elsewhere and thought I'd call them on their 110% price guarantee. Had the rep on the phone and finished having him look at the comparable rug & agree that it was the same one cheaper somewhere else. His response was to ask if he could call me back, but never did. Shady.
suey20
3/1/19
I bought a used oriental rug from this outfit (which is not in Canada). The description said "very good condition with areas of low pile." They left out the part about the insect damage that in many places went right down to the warp threads. There is evidence of insect infestation all over the carpet. To their credit they offered me a 10% rebate when I complained. I took the money and kept the carpet--it is really beautiful--but I paid too much and this rug has lots wrong with it. I won't be totally devastated if someone spills wine on it but it won't be worth cleaning so I hope that doesn't happen. Cleaning will cost over $400! If Rugs.ca says a carpet is in very good condition better to pass on it and look for one that says it is in Excellent condition or is brand new!
lias16
7/16/18
I HAVE BOUGHT 10 RUGSS WELL RUGGS AND RUNNERS ,AND EVERYONE WHOM HAS,ENTERED MY HOME N ANGEL DAUGHTER 'S ALWAYS ALWAYS SAY "WOW LOVE THAT RUG, OR RUNNER YOU MUST TELL ME WHERE U BKUGHT ,BUG IT MUST HAVE SET YOU VACK A FORTUNE WGEN I SAY SERIOUSLY BEST QUALITY RECIEVED TO MY DOOR IN 2 DAYS 65% OFF AALWAYS HAS PERCENT OFF PLACE -RUGS
CA 8"BY 12 STUNNIBG I KNOW BLEW ME AWAY $97.89 ALL DELIVERY FREE ,TAXES IN .AND I NEVER ME I'VE BOUGHT SO MUCB MORE SINCE AMAZING SERVICE N I KNOW PERSONALLY KNOW MANAGER HE'S A SWEETY . WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYONG ,THEY HAVE ALL SHAPES ,SIZES ,COLIRS AND STYLES THERE'S NO BEATING RUGS.CA IN IMO.2 ALMOST 3 YRS I'VE BEEN WITH NOW AND I'VE RECCOMMENDED TO MY CUSTOMERS AT WORK AND THEY LOVEEEE ME 4 IT .I SAY LUVVV RUGS.CA NOW ME TBEUR THE AWSOME FACILITY NOT ME.AMEN.SINCERELY XOX LIA.I PREFFER-Lee.Thx All

No. They deceive people with the ".ca", but all carpets ship from the US, and guess what, if you don't like your rug and want to ship it back, they will charge you an arm and leg to ship it back.

By Alex A.

Questions? Get answers from the Rugs.ca staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Rugs.ca