Rudraksh Group

Rudraksh Group has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rudraksh Group ranks 43rd among Travel Visas sites.

How would you rate Rudraksh Group?

“Excellent”

har$#*!a s.
1/4/17

Good company to get professional help from. Works solely for the customers and works to provide as much help as possible. Helped me so much with all the work that it made my and my families work so easy! Good goingg!

“Rudraksh Group Mohali Froud”

Makh S.
11/25/17

This company is totally froud. I deposited 395000 in November 2016 mr rohit, sony sandhu and mr ekam told about different talks but all talks are false. Im trying from 6 month for refund money but mr jatinder said about call from ici and give you date for refound money And still I dont any receive call from anywhere. So I request to people pls tell me about my refund money My number *******506

makhs
November 25th, 2017

My number *******506

kisanr
November 20th, 2014

Rudraksh Group Mohali Is a great immigration Company they had helped me alot. Now i am doing my own Business in Canada. Rudraksh Group had done all the things on time. And no documents issue came while applying for Visa. Thank You Rudraksh Group

harshitas1
January 4th, 2017

rohanm10
January 31st, 2013

It's user friendly. The whole information is at one step. Great!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rudraksh Group staff and other customers.

Xenia - responsive and retina ready template

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rudraksh Group?

Have a question about Rudraksh Group?