RoyalUnderwear.eu

RoyalUnderwear.eu has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RoyalUnderwear.eu ranks 54th among Underwear sites.

How would you rate RoyalUnderwear.eu?

“Non-existent customer service”

M P.
7/31/15

I had purchased a pair of boxer briefs from this site, and received the incorrect product. I had contacted them by email, as well as their facebook page and they did not respond in any way. This has been several weeks now and still nothing. They're happy to take your money but cant be bothered to correct their own mistakes or even acknowledge it. My advice is just not to bother with these clowns.

mp64
July 31st, 2015
petere33
January 11th, 2016
Stay away at any cost!
I ordered a few underwear in July 2015, a few months later, still nothing. They do not reply to any mean of communication. I am down 30 £.
Do not use this web site is the best advice I can give.

Questions? Get answers from the RoyalUnderwear.eu staff and other customers.

Briefs, boxers, thongs jock strap, swimwear, loungewear, g-string, men`s underwear

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoyalUnderwear.eu?

Have a question about RoyalUnderwear.eu?