Review of Rosegale

Rosegale reviews

tinam99
8/10/16

I ordered 3 items from here, this dress, some shorts, and a "cardigan."

What I received were items of terrible quality, the white cardigan's material was akin to cardboard, and looked like a mens shirt. It was ridiculously wide, and looks nothing like the picture.

The dress was slightly less worse than the cardigan, but still not an accurate representation of the actual product. The neckline is tiny, it's not flattering at all in the chest area, and it's made out of a disgusting spandex-like material.

The ONLY thing I received that was ANYTHING like it was represented were the shorts, not to mention that it took a month just for my package to arrive.

I will NEVER be purchasing from this website again. I feel very screwed over. DO NOT buy anything from this website.

michaelac4
3/29/16

Ordered a sweater top from there website. It cost me $14. I never received it. Have tried multiple times too contact but never hear a thing back!

Stay clear!!!

mahadevapp
1/23/16

hi
i order a product on 11-12-2015, order number Z1511120229459075, but till now i m not received product, please return my amount if you are not delivered the product.

solikhahy
1/11/16

I have order item from Rose gale on Sept'15, but until now never come.
I have complain through email, but till now still no response. I am really not happy with your service. Please...return my money. Thanks

gingerh8
12/31/15

I put an order in 3 weeks ago and have not received it. Are these reviews true? Is this a scam? Will I ever receive my order? I would like a reply please

pamb27
11/18/15

this site is a joke i even tried to answer the comment they made on my review but useless waste of my time I stand by my comment and suggest others not to try this place thank the lord i went thru paypal and now i am going to open a case thru them im tired of places like this taking our money and scamming us im going to push back and Rose gal your lies need to stop. and for those who sent items back for refund i hope you went thru paypal if you did open a case with them cause this place will pretend they never heard of you or your order and you will never get your money.

connier23
9/18/15

The quality is herendece, nothing was correct, the seem was damaged, the sizes are wrong, the clothes are made out of plastic material. The is the worse I have ever seen. I wouldn't dress my stuffed toys with this clothing. I'm filling a report, contacting Better Business investigations.

evonye
5/17/15

okay, I decided to try this website out even after I read all the bad reviews about late shipment, because it didn't matter to me when it got her, I just wanted it so I ordered, i ordered a purse, and as I thought it came in a month. The shipment was horrible, it smelled and it also didn't have all its elements attached to it, I had to basically put the purse together my self. After two weeks of wearing the purse the thread started to come apart, like really? I was so pissed.i will never ever order from here again. And I will not recommend to any body else. This is just ridiculous!

ilenes
12/10/14

Aside from customer service not solving my issue with returns, (has been 3 days since I first contacted them), no matter what time of the day it is, their "live chat" is no help either. When ever I click on that option (so I don't have to wait for an answer thru their emails) it always says they are offline!

veronicav2
12/7/14

Please don't waste your time and money in this website-I have placed an order 4 weeks ago and still nothing is been received when I called the number a representative who barely spoke English said that I just need to wait a few more weeks!!!! by the way the charged my account 4 weeks ago...I'm so mad at this PEOPLE*** STAY AWAY!!**

maryr68
12/5/14

Here is a site and youtube review http://salina-siu.com/shop-sammydress-rosewholesale-tips/ that will let you know that you are getting a very cheaply made version of the item you see on the rosegal.com website. Also, they are Asian made and sizing is for smaller Asian bodies. I am not so much mad at the company as I am at my self for being sucked in by "too good to be true" pricing. My budget is tight, I don't know how to design and sew my own clothing, and I really like the style shown on the website as many others do. However, they have to make money somehow, so they probably source imitation stylings from factories that neglect and abuse their workers. I cannot find any information about it, but that is what I assume. I do like the styles they promote. I am committed again to buy one really great piece of clothing I love from a reputable company such as www.stopstaringclothing.com. I also like a lot about modcloth.com, but some of their items are cheaply made as well.

katies24
11/28/14

OK- I'm reading horrible reviews-mainly about shipping and clothing--what is everyone's experience with the quality of the jewelry??????? I'm starting to get worried

heatherc34
11/20/14

these people are crooks. this company is a scam they will steal your money and never give you your package

angelad19
11/17/14

amendment to my earlier review. My missing dress has turned up but have no word on dress l ordered that they now say they cant provide.

christinag12
11/16/14

Supervisor at rosegal was great in handling and resolving my order issue got my sweater and it is very comfy.:-)

Questions? Get answers from the Rosegale staff and other customers.

Rosegale?