Review of Roofrack Money

Livingston, WLN EH54, GB
sales@roofrackshop.co.uk

davidm153
10/13/13

Ordered some roofbars and fixings. I submitted a support ticket to check for delivery date and got a response to that the following day. Because the order completion was delayed by ~5 days, they gave me the option to cancel without any fuss. The refund was back on my credit card in 2 days so I am very happy with the support offered. Although the website has no phone number, it is easily obtained from a google search although not needed in my case.

katiec7
7/16/12

Two failed payments on site but no confirmation that either had been rejected by bank via paypal.. no contact number SOOOOOOOOO wouldn't recommend- proces are clearly low to entice you in and rob you blind!!

simons9
5/26/11

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT SOME AUTOMAXI aero roofbars for my mercedes,came within a day of ordering only £4 delivery,5 year warranty,website returned my emails everytime,don't know what all the fuss is about,only gripe was courier not too good as package had been torn open when received but everything still in the box & ok,cheapest I could find new so v pleased!

sharonb7
3/2/11

I ordered some snow boots and selected priority despatch 2 days ago and website account still states that it has not been despatched. There is no phone number listed on the site and when you email the parent company - indigoecommerce.co.uk - there is no reply. I found a phone number via Google but number was not recognised. Google streetview shows an industrial estate but no sign of this company! I have emailed twice to cancel my order but have had no response. Luckily no payment has been taken - yet but I am watching and have instructed my bank that I have cancelled the order. DO NOT USE THIS SITE

Questions? Get answers from the Roofrack Money staff and other customers.

Roofrack Money?