RonsRescuedTreasures reviews

Headingley East, MB R4H, CA

bobs276
1/16/17

I had left clear instructions on the order but Ron decided to ignore this completely. The item arrived very late and it cost me an additional 20-25% cost to get item retrieved from the handlers. Poor service, costly items and the shop is apathetic to customer needs. Do not buy, go elsewhere.

Response from Ron L., RonsRescuedTreasures Representative
Sorry but we will not lie on customs forms as this customer requested. How low you want to set the bar for yourself in regards to obeying the law is your choice. We choose a higher standard. The package did in fact arrive within the estimated delivery time.
jases1
8/3/12

Been a couple years since I dealt with Ron, but when I did he was really cool. I purchased something from his ebay store and wanted to combine it with items from his website. He told me "no problem" and even refunded me the difference on shipping. Super friendly and helpful guy. :)

If I had on complaint though, it would be that images for items that are sold out on his site remain up, possibly indefinitely (I know that you can still see items that I purchased two years ago on there today). The "Add to cart" button is removed from items you can't purchase, so this is a minor discrepancy and doesn't effect the actual quality of service... it would just be a nice quirk to have corrected.

Questions? Get answers from the RonsRescuedTreasures staff and other customers.

RonsRescuedTreasures?