Review of RolexTracker

RolexTracker reviews

Tel: 1958961172

buddyb12
10/28/17

The website is very well set up but isn't legit. Knowing going in only Rolex and law enforcement have the data base for the serial numbers. I've tried two replicas to see what came up and with both of the numbers came up as "this watch is registered/reported" what are the odds right? The kicker is I tried emailing them to let them know. Which again I knew going in, And got an email saying that it was undeliverable. Which I would advise anyone looking into this site to try emailing before paying the scam artist $9.99 ea try I'm outta $20 but hey money comes and goes but please BEWARE!!!! But also beware they use PayPal which legit but the site is a scam. Hopefully this helps someone just take my advice and try emailing before starting.

jamesm257
4/17/15

I was going to buy a second han Rolex, but there is no way to check if it is reported as stolen so this site solved my problem and now I am confidence that my watch is clean.

alejandrap1
3/2/14

The website is a great idea. I wanted to buy a second hand rolex on eBay and I could search the database to check that it wasn't reported lost or stolen.
Besides they help me a lot with tips to avoid scams on the web and to tell a if it is real timepice or a fake one

Questions? Get answers from the RolexTracker staff and other customers.

RolexTracker?