Review of Roleplay.me

Roleplay.me reviews

1 Review From Our Community

ajr15
8/25/18

I've used the site for maybe less than a year, and though it was pretty addictive making character profiles, overall it's not a great site. The demographic skews pretty young, and often they are more concerned about aesthetics and wish fulfillment/self-insertion than an interest in actually roleplaying with anyone.
On another note, despite the young users and how it's supposedly not a site for erotic roleplay, there are tons of users looking for exactly that. I cannot count how many times I've seen BDSM or DDLG themed profiles on this site. I've even seen a particular user looking for outright pedophilia and rape-themed roleplays, yet all three times I've attempted to report this person, nothing was done about it. The creators of the site are too busy skimming profiles for particular words that they miss many nefarious users that stay under the radar just by not using those words. And that's literally all they do; their intentions are clear as day, but because they don't use words the site owners have deemed inappropriate, they're free to seek erotic roleplays with the minors that make up most of the site's userbase.

Questions? Get answers from the Roleplay.me staff and other customers.

Roleplay.me?