Review of RoleCosplay

JinHua, Zhejiang 14609, China
Tel: 0086 571 8993

nekoa
5/2/19

I ordered a medium UMP9 cosplay for me and a XL UMP45 cosplay for my friend, both from this link

When they arrived, I realized they were exactly the same size, despite one having medium tags and the other having XL tags. Even worse, they both actually fit into the size small measurements. My friend would have fit into the XL sizes they advertised on their site, but was much too tall for the size small outfit they gave us with an XL tag. The quality of the products was great, but their size chart is totally inaccurate. As you can see from their size chart, the length should have been around 62 cm, but what I recurved was under 58 cm, putting it as the size small measurement. If you can fit into a size small great, but if you are tall absolutely do not trust their size charts!!

chloej23
4/15/19

I ordered my Boosette Cosplay and it was perfect! The material used to make the cosplay is very strong. No mistakes and it looked as pictured on the website. I do recommend this shop for any cosplays ( however they are in china, make sure to order like a month or 2 in advance!)

hayleyn7
4/9/19

TERRIBE DO NOT BUY MY COSPLAY OUTFIT NEVER CAME AND THEY WONT ANSWER ME THEY WONT REPLY UGH AND IT WAS MEANT TO COME IN 3 TO 5 BUSSINESS DAYS ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS DONT BUY AND I DIDNT EVEN GET A REFUND

alinah13
3/14/19

Very good site to buy cosplays! The quality is very good and the service is nice and fast if you have a question or a problem! :)

anner131
8/21/18

Once your money goes through it's like you don't exist. And once my info on the site said the order was complete, I decided to watch the tracking number, only to find out the it doesn't exist or isnt working. Any further effort to contact the company was in vain. They don't respond via email, phone(which is a weird ".com" message forward number) nor facebook. I understand shipping may take awhile, but that is no excuse to ignore the messages from customers when they come to find the tracking number isn't working. Especially on their site it says order COMPLETE

marys785
3/29/18

Excellent shipping, timely delivery and great quality product. The wig I got was $15 dollars (minus shipping) and easily matched the quality of another $60 dollar wig i own. Beautiful color and looks exactly like Hanji Zoe's hair from Attack on Titan.

annr82
2/7/18

I bought a Shōto Todoroki women wig from them this time.
It's in a fast shipping. I received it without waiting for a long time.
The wig is so beautiful! It's nice and thick, also easy to style, and is extremely soft.
I like it so much!

ashlynnp1
10/7/17

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! Rolecosplay said they were going to ship my package and never did. And now they are ignoring me!! I have tried every single flipping way to contact them. When before they were replying just fine, but now that they have failed to send my package they are ignoring me. And now I have to go through PayPal to get a refund. This company is unprofessional and you'll be lucky if you get your stuff!

teganb2
7/30/17

I saw a lot of good reviews from the store and one of my friends bought from it and said they were good so I decided to give them a try. I payed for my costume and almost straight away the $117 was taken from my account. A few days later I get an email saying it wasn't n stock and I'd have to wait till it was in stock again, they didn't give me options before taking the money from my account.

It took them 2 weeks before they finally came back to me after countless emails saying it would be a few more days an they would ship it. In the end shipping was slow and it took around a month to get here and when it did the cosplay didn't fit despite me measuring and checking the measuring charts. The print on the skirt was partly folded over and ripped or missing in some places. Parts of the costume had pieces hot glued on, the ribbons were fraying and the elastic was perished.

I'd rather risk looking on ebay for costumes tbh

nelem
12/15/16

I ordered from RoleCosplay after hearing about the good reviews, since their cosplays are very cheap and decent quality. I was already getting annoyed with shipping, since tracking on my package only started two weeks after they said my stuff was sent out. Results: it took more than a month to arrive what would've been two weeks for other customers in my area.

Next to that, my parcel wasn't complete and missed an accessory which I immediately reported. They didn't want to believe me and said they'd send me a new one if I could show them the weight on the parcel, to see the difference in weight (which is complete bull$#*! because we are talking about a neck tie here, it literally weighs nothing + I already threw away the packaging of course).

The issue is not yet solved, not sure what they will do but I already feel done with them. The fact they didn't want to believe me makes me feel offended as a client.

The only reason I gave two stars instead of one is because the quality of the cosplay and wig I got were really nice, but I'd rather not go through this train wreck again.

stefaniem5
12/6/16

I ordered a Konno Yuuki cosplay from sword art online....It is horrible.
The colour of the fabric is totally wrong and the quality is crap.
And it was expensive too.
I nearly cried when I saw it.
The picture on the website and the cosplay in reality, are totally different.

arient
6/4/16

I bought 2 Super Sonico costumes and they both had small problems with stitching and such. When it comes to bra-like pieces, be careful! they're usually just one size and small. works best for flat chested women. buttons on my shirt were very loose, and I'm going to have to re-sew them on. a lot of parts weren't sewn properly as they came practically ripped. All of these problems are minuscule and EASY to fix, so they make a good base if you want to add more to the outfit. when they come, it definitely needs steaming (like all costumes do!). accessories such as belts and headbands are made with cheap foam and plastic. they look alright. my character is wearing a bow, but a headband came for the costume instead. so I'm just going to take the bow off the plastic headband and glue a French clip on it. They did not send me a confirmation for my order so I had to email them for one, which worried me. overall, it's pretty good for the price and I'm mostly satisfied! would not order again because of all the extra trouble I have to go through, but if you don't mind fixing tiny problems, then this is the store for you!

mirolp
12/1/15

Received my costume so quickly,with high quality and low price, I will buy the next time

alexf43
8/7/15

Well, got my items very quickly, I have no idea that my order can come so soon. totally love my wigs, bought three for my festival and nom-con last month, love the blonde color and the large wave of two wigs, and I recreate one of the wig for my Alleyne cosplay, it is so amazing, high quality well worth my money

Tip for consumers: it's really hard to choose from so many beautiful wigs, you need to get the list avoid breaking the bank ;P

jka1
7/27/15

Purchase for the first time, because is my to customized, received the product very satisfied, is a bit slow for a day, logistics quality is really good

frankf27
6/1/15

I bought so many times, prices are good on all items, not only is the business clean and adorable, but the staff clearly enjoys what that do and respects their customers, I had full highlights,I will purchase and return from now on. I saw the above people give so terrible, I don't know whether she is intended.

dorad5
3/31/15

The length of my hair is precisely same as the picture. It looks astonishing on me and its bleached brown color shade with simple cut can make me look out of the world. Thanks Rolecosplay!

cosl
10/16/14

Great for cosplay shop, will also buy next time

stephaniea10
8/8/14

this place is awesome!! Huge, huge, huge assortment of wigs selection. The wigs are of high quality, I feel like I can almost tease and flat iron my wig if i wanted too. I can get some gorgeous ones pretty cheaply!

angelat13
8/6/14

It's the most satisfaction orders from the website, all wigs are so excellent, I bought so many times, prices are good on all items, not only is the business clean and adorable, but the staff clearly enjoys what that do and respects their customers, I had full highlights,I will purchase and return from now on. I saw the above people give so terrible, I don't know whether she is intended, I like the store so much!

janel63
8/1/14

Bought 3 wigs early 2014. Coco (representative) GUARANTEED that if I paid for express shipping I would get it i on time. Of course I didn't! After I returned my package and constantly was emailing for months, they would sporadically reply and demand the tracking number even though I gave it to them each time. Even still I found their eBay (le-mail wigs) (wig-supplier is their previous website) Coco would email me only once every couple weeks reassuring I would get it soon, she was only passing time! Now it's too late for PayPal or my bank to do anything! Really disappointing!
I've bought from their ebay site since then and the only good thing is that most of the time they use their own stock photos and sometimes you can find bids on their products starting at .99 cents.

Questions? Get answers from the RoleCosplay staff and other customers.

4 Photos for RoleCosplay