Rockymountaintrail.Com reviews

Tel: 866-797-7625
robert@rockymountaintrail.com

carolinev4
6/6/17

I was hesitant to order from rockymountaintrail because of bad reviews but also read some good ones, so I took a chance because they had the best price (even better than Amazon). I paid using Paypal, just in case of problems. My North Face backpack shipped the next day (I received a tracking email) and arrived less than a week later. I'm completely satisfied with the service and product and would definitely use them again.

henryb49
6/27/13

Ordered a backpack on Friday and paid and additional $11 for 3-day shipping. Pack shipped Tuesday for delivery on Friday. That's not really what I was expecting for "expedited" shipping. Hope the pack actually arrives.

damiens
2/19/11

On 12 Jan 2011 I ordered a jacket from this website. It shipped the next day. I'm an active duty military member that is stationed over seas. The package was sent via USPS and was not tracked by this company. They said they do not track packages to FPO/APO addresses, which is where it was sent. They collected my $189, sent the package and I never received it. I've called them repeatedly and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, which went nowhere. I was told that they won't refund my money until I send them back the jacket. I've never received it, and its been over a month since it shipped. I've looked online at multiple websites and have seen dozens of similar stories from other consumers about the same company. They all state the customer service departments refused to help them, and mentioned the same name multiple times. Patty, the Customer Service manager, which is who I dealt with and basically stated she can't and won't do anything. So, here I sit with no jacket and they have my money. I'm still trying to figure out how the BBB just closed the case. I was able to find the Vice presidents name and will attempt to contact him. Not really sure what else to do since I'm overseas which compounds the problem.

justinh
12/23/10

ordered a north face jacket from them as a christmas gift on dec 3rd. store never shipped and kept giving the run around about the item. after about 2 weeks, they said that they just received their shipment and were sending item expedited to get it on time for christmas. couple days later they emailed and said they cancelled the order and refunded money but gave a 20% coupon for troubles. tried to contact but only get voicemail.

steer clear of this $#*!ty company.

Questions? Get answers from the Rockymountaintrail.Com staff and other customers.

Rockymountaintrail.Com?