Timberland Shoes reviews

Tel: +1-603-773-1631
onlineservice@timberland.com

panayotiss
12/3/17

My boots, the classical Timberland boots, that seems to be strong and durable, worn less than 8 months (in total), the soles in both boots detached (see photo).

And this was the second pair of Timberland boots I had. The first pair of Timberland boots that I had earlier, had also broken down in less than 8 months (in total), while in one shoe, tore completely at the point of attachment of the leather to sole.
So, 2 pairs of Timberland boots of 2, or 100% as a percentage, proved fake boots, taking into mind, that each pair, in Greece that I live, cost about 200 each pair. Unacceptable!

Note also:
1) that the specific boots slip a lot on wet surfaces and are dangerous, to fell and hit yourself, a thing that is unacceptable for this kind of boots, as other shoes that are not boots, are not slipping dangerously,
2) Timberland Co. has only in words a "Lifetime Warranty", as initially I tried to speak to them and refund me with a new pair or give my money back, and guess what... they just ignored me.

So, its better to burn your money than buying Timberland.

lj155
11/28/17

We have been loyal Timberland boot consumers and have never had an issue with quality ever, so when my college aged son wanted a custom pair, we navigated the website as instructed and created a beautiful pair of two toned boots which appeared on the screen. Not sure what happened between that moment in time and submitting the final payment when everything seemed fine, but the boots arrived in a white color and only one color, not two toned. I immediately contacted customer service and was told that was how we ordered them and custom orders are non-refundable. Very, very disappointing to pay $230 for custom boots that were not what we ordered. Good boots. Bad experience this time around. Not sure I would recommend ordering custom unless you will be happy with what you get. I mentioned the experience to a few friends who also said they had had similar experiences with the Timberland site. I guess I should have taken pictures while placing the order to show that what we ordered is not what we received.

jordync2
3/19/17

I`m not sure about the customer service at the official site - never used it. But I got some good words to say about every piece of clothing and footwear I bought at my local stores. These are super-reliable! Being used in extreme conditions and almost every day, these clothes and shoes last for couple years which is a very good sign of quality atleast for me. I recommend!

stephens147
3/4/17

I had to sent a pair of boots back that fell apart. Timberland honored Their warranty but instead of replacing the boot they issued me a gift card. Well fine but the gift card was considerable less then what I paid and did not cover the cost of shipping boots back to them either.
I used the gift card on timberland.com bought another pair of boots also having to spend more money out of pocket to get a boot that should have been replaced at no charge. They sent me the wrong boot and when I called to inform them I was ignored and basically told too bad! My only option was to return them and wait for another refund before reordering? Really?! Timberland you have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. You have lost a loyal customer forever....

adrianr20
2/10/17

This is my everyday outwear, had lots of clothes and footwear from them and I`m sure will continue buying their clothing. Its cozy, has reasonable price and magnificent quality!

ks210
12/17/16

Credit card information was stolen days after I purchased items from the Smithfield NC location. The credit card company alerted me and prevented a $560 charge: someone made purchases for Timberland merchandise. After researching further reviews of this store, I contacted the store and the corporate office since, according to other reviews about this store, this is not the first time. Wish I knew earlier.

joses85
7/13/16

Hi I tried to make an order on the website www.timberland.pt. and the only thing I got was 121 debited on my account, and no order, I spent money to call to the only number available for store support, and they have said that in 24h I would have my money back, this was at a few days ago, and until now I got 0 back?
Since then they are saying that don´t find find my payment, but I already sent the proof of payment with card number, hour, day, value, everything that I could send an until now, nothing satisfactory, they don´t even care about the items that I was trying to order. Cold support client, I do not recommend to buy anything on timberland website. Beside that, the site is slow, and not intuitive, there is some difficulties in the filters the client can use. sheety website..

tonyw40
2/22/15

I purchased my timberland hiking boots in late August 2014. The boots stayed my closet until December when it got colder.I am very dis appointed to say that the soul of my right boots has already pulled apart.

garya16
7/23/14

I ordered Women's Earthkeepers® Stratham Heights Strappy Sandals from timberland.com on 7/16/14. Whenever I checked order status it was showing "Item(s) located in stock". After a week later I called them and they "informed" me that because of issue on their warehouse they canceled my order. They never sent email, message or never called to just let me know. Their only excuse was "We are sorry".
Do not order from their online store, if you desperately want to wear Timberland order from somewhere else.

rosalindv
3/17/14

Not only did they have me under false impression in reguards to sizes but inclusively, when i just received in my hand the product i just paid $205.00 for and waited more than a month to receive it was not the right size ..i called to see if i could send it back to get it fixed, they refused to help me as if i was asking for an effing refund which i wasnt but i didnt just pay that much for an item i will never be able to wear ..most horrible customer service from a company ive ever received. i will never again order from them or recommend their site and not only that but i will share my experience on social websites and its such a shame because i wouldve spent more money on customized boots but their horrible customer service turned me off to my favorite boot brand because of their unproffessional customer service.

lindaf20
12/27/13

I bought my boyfriend boots from here and they came messed up! scratched and dirty! I was really disappointed. It was not worth $180 for boots that were going to come messed up!

christinat5
11/19/13

I have been buying my outdoor clothes each time at Timberland with confidence that it must be of high quality for outdoor use and I was not disappointed even for a time.

andrewc59
7/31/13

I get all my hiking boots from Timberland! I know they're not always the most stylish, but my boots last a long time and are really waterproof and comfortable which is all I really care about. Excellent for camping or any outdoor activity.

6 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Timberland Shoes staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Timberland Shoes