RockSolidSportsPicks reviews

1 Review From Our Community

stevep92
9/11/15

I signed up on the first of july with these guys for sports picks for $300.00 for the rest of the baseball season. What I got was such a $#*!ty record that I started sending my plays to them to get berated on why my plays were bad yet over 3 days I gave them a total of 10 picks and only one lost yet my plays had no foundation. Just to be clear they were touting that they had over 70% winners and immediately when I sign up they cannot hit 40% the first month and 33 % the second month. So these liars have a great record then when I give them my money they $#*! the bed. They had a total 30 plays for 2 months which they won a total of 12 plays and if you bet their suggested amounts you would have lost $7,290.00. How can these guys call themselves a betting service. They are scam artists deluxe and I am sure they are in bed with other betting services that offer the same $#*!ty returns after promoting their great records. I produced over 3 days almost as many winning picks with a 90% win ratio. This hardly sounds like someone that is connected in the business and knows what they are doing. In the end I asked for them to make up for $#*!ty service I received and they offered me a generous 50% discount from purchasing another package.

Tip for consumers: Save your money and do your own homework.

Questions? Get answers from the RockSolidSportsPicks staff and other customers.

RockSolidSportsPicks?