Rocket.net

Rocket.net does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Rocket.net?

Reviews from Related Businesses

jcu4
May 31st, 2022
Verified purchase

There are a lot of stuff you have to figure out on your own, as the starting off is too overwhelming. The UI is a bit too convoluted, and some pretty basic stuff like learning to clear your cache should be explained. Perhaps a short beginning tutorial could remedy these issues. Once you get the hang of it, creating your site becomes fun and easy. Overall, a great platform, but needs better explanation for new users.

Ive contacted customer representatives multiple times and always received great service. They've always solved my issues and informed me of what I needed to do to avoid problems in the future. Top notch service.

Reason I chose this business:

Upon research, Bluehost came up as the most cost effective hosting service with a good variety of starter options for wordpress.

heatherm1689
May 3rd, 2022
Verified purchase

I have found the site easy to navigate and very easy to manage my corporate emails for my staff. The only issue seems to be logging onto webmail, which work intermittently or not at all. We typically use outlook or an email app which work well. Something that I would really like to see in the future is an out of office feature/redirect notice feature as the email apps don't offer them and it would be great to control those at the HR level.

Reason I chose this business:

Was reasonably priced and did not have penalties for countries operating in Central America.

Reason I chose this product:

I started with the web hosting and then, when I realized the ease of which we could add the emails, it became exponentially more useful to me.

erinnh1
Reputation T. – HostGator Rep

Hey Heather,

Thank you for your review.

DJ
Customer Advocate at HostGator

samuelj184
September 4th, 2021
Verified site experience

This was quick and easy. Also, THANK YOU for allowing PayPal as a payment option. I see many great reviews for your hosting services and I have GoDaddy (soon to drop it), Bluehost, NameCheap, and SiteGround.

smithy15
June 24th, 2022
Verified purchase

Though l don't known where my coupon from, it help me save about $4 per month. Hope hostwinds could provide more coupon for consumer.

Reason I chose this business:

A tutorial on GitHub help me construct myself vps service, l just fellow the tutorial’s step.

moonlights
June 28th, 2022
Verified purchase

Hostinger is a user-friendly, competitive service that provides exactly what it says. The website is easy to navigate, with many helpful prompts. All services are accessible for every one, no matter their level of experience. It's incredibly easy to set up a website, with all you need in one place. There are some features I would have liked, which are missing such as being able to create a wildcard (*) subdomain, but this isn't a dealbreaker. I would recommend Hostinger every time.

doughj
Hostinger I. – Hostinger Rep

Hey there,

We are incredibly thrilled about your thoughts on our service. Thank you kindly for sharing them with us!

Our team is committed to working hard so that we can ensure that your satisfaction is long-lasting. We are always working on improving ourselves, so your suggestions are always appreciated and precious to us.

There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we are powering an amazing project, and we wish you a lot of success with Hostinger.

Cheers,
Team Hostinger

carries196
April 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

I have had numerous things I needed help with, all stemming from the fact I'm a total novice when it comes to this kind of thing. Hostwinds have helped me through every step of getting my site up and running. Not only have they shown me how to fix any problems I've had, they've helped educate me in the process, too. They have truly gone above and beyond, and have been there to answer queries any time, day or night. Absolutely fantastic service!

Reason I chose this business:

I searched for best Site Hosting and they were recommended.

Reason I chose this product:

I spoke with their customer support in a live chat and they advised me which product I would need. The package they recommended provides excellent value for money compared to the competition, who were often asking several times more than I am now paying.

erinc318
Peter H. – Hostwinds Rep

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very thoughtful review! Our team is absolutely thrilled to hear you are enjoying our support, hosting, and pricing. We are always here for you if you need any assistance at all moving forward, so please feel welcome to contact us if you have questions. Thank you again, and have a wonderful week!

andriuss4
March 10th, 2022

I am generally very happy with Gigapros web host. I worked for a firm a few years back who used them exclusively, and now I have since moved on and begun using them for my personal and client's sites as well. Tech support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around e-commerce solutions etc.

arundawal
June 19th, 2022

Web Hosting is quite professional, and they assisted me in updating my website in a timely and professional manner. I would suggest them to anyone at any time. Customer service moved my WordPress site to their host fast and with no disruption. Their customer service is outstanding, and they deliver good results! The personnel is incredibly patient, and the wait periods for assistance are fairly short. This is a fantastic company for hosting incredible events.

ennecogotzona
May 28th, 2022

Due to my situation and my lack of knowledge on a specific topic, SiteGround had a great opportunity to abuse me, at least a bit, but instead of doing so, it provided me with effective advice and support. Thank you.

ragulk2
February 1st, 2022
Verified purchase

I found Hostingraja to be a reliable and Customer Friendly hosting service with an affordable price. Hostingraja's 24/7 customer support is one of the best no matter what time of the day it is, you are assured to get support anytime. And I am personally enjoying my time at Hostingraja's VPS server. I would recommend everyone, who is new to hosting to try Hostingraja as it is the most affordable and reliable hosting provider in India right now.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

I really appreciate their service. this is really helpful to me, and would be others also hopefully.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rocket.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket.net?

Have a question about Rocket.net?