Review of Robe Cart

327 FANNIE STREET
HOUSTON, TX 77036, United States

markom19
12/9/14

Dear all, please be aware, this is SCAM!!!!!! Thanks to Paypal I got my refund.

annam84
12/5/14

Scam. Not a real website. No communication from them or clothes ever arrived. Trying to now get a refund through paypal. Con. Do not buy anything. It will not arrive.

ruthm28
11/22/14

THIS IS A SCAM! BEWARE!!! PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS!!!

venicef
11/17/14

Bought a couple of items from them each month and have to say that the price is reasonable for the quality and the services they are offering. The quality is definitely better than many online stores and the shipping is fast. Thanks for the wonderful experience Robecart! :D

alexa902
11/17/14

I love the collections of bags that Robecart offers!
Stylish, chick, sleek, trendy! They have all kinds of bags cater for all occasions :)
You pay for what you'll get, great quality bags at affordble prices!!!!
And the shipping is superb!!! I love to shop at Robecart

abigailm4
11/11/14

I just bought 2 nice jeans The Stiletto Jeans and The End Skinny Jeans in Robecart. I was so amazed because the shipping is superb. and the products are perfect! I love it so much. Thank you so much Robecart for the superb experience.

kelseyf2
11/11/14

I signed up with Robecart because they had cute sandals like Stuart Weitzman. They have a lot of selections so it's not hard to find something I don't like. The quality of the products are superb. They last me for a while and they don't break down on me. They are excellent. Robecart you are the best!

sabrinah5
11/11/14

I just want to share something to you guys. Me and my sister were searching for a nice and fashionable dress. And we find it in Robecart. We were so happy because there are so many dresses that we can choose. The shipping is fast and there's a lot of styles and it was very easy to find something that you would love to. Thank you Robecart for the superb service.

marys146
10/23/14

just superb, i got 5 denim jeans delivered whiting 3 days.
The main thing is their chat assistance over the live website is just superb .

robec3
9/15/14

We give you immense shopping experience and range in clothing, jewellery, dresses, makeup and everything that you're possibly looking for! With every item in shopping right at your disposal you get variety of range to shop while sitting anywhere.

valeries14
8/30/14

I just wanted to let you guys know how happy I am with my recent experience with Robecart! I was reading a case study for a business class about your company, so naturally I went on your website and started looking around. I ended up buying a pair of shoes while I was in class. Haha. but I received my shoes the next day!! I was totally surprised and extremely happy to get my shoes in almost 24 hours and not even have to pay for shipping. I also wanted to let you guys know that your website is super easy to use and helpful in every way possible. I just wanted to let you all know that you're doing a wonderful job! Robecart has won me over, that's for sure. I can't believe you have such an amazing return policy and when I was looking at clothes, I noticed that there are several models featured with different body types so you can see what an article of clothing looks like ... GENIUS!! I know you all are dedicated to your jobs and strive to provide the best customer service and products. I can say that you guys are definitely a front-runner in online shopping companies.

likrts
7/25/14

I was order a skirt, And I was surprise, delivery was too fast. latest and trendy dresses I like that. Actually I was not heard about this but one of my friend tell me about this website.Before of this I was shop a skirt from forever21 but they deliver different color I was order for blue and they send red it's ridiculous. But Robe is good. Thanks Robecart.

ehsnd
7/22/14

First time shop with robecart.com and great experience quality product with less then 30% price from others online shops and delivery is too fast.

robec1
7/21/14

I love to shop from robecart. New trendy dress, accessories. Most you like here you get 365 days return policy, nowhere you find this and free shipping all over the world.

Questions? Get answers from the Robe Cart staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Robe Cart