Review of Roawe

Wilmington, DE 19801, US
service@roawe.com

courtneyh120
4/4/19

I ordered a dress mid February for an event I had thinking it'll be there way before the 2nd week of March. Boy was I wrong. The status finally changed to Shipped the 3rd week of March so I emailed them asking what the hold up is as the tracking website they have sucks and literally gives you no information (at least for me it didn't). After 3 emails they finally told me that it should be arriving any day which then someone told me it was already delivered. Well nothings ever came to my mailbox, door, porch, or anything. I've wrote them 4x already for a refund and still haven't gotten a response. Their live chat doesn't work, there's no phone number. By the looks of everyone else's reviews I think this is a lost cause. Lesson learned to google reviews before going on a website that looks too good to be true.

mckenziej
3/30/19

I ordered a dress and what came in the mail (1 month later) looked NOTHING like the website. To make matters worse... the company won't respond to my emails and offered my $5 credit... wtf am I supposed to do with a $5 credit?

bobbieg33
2/28/19

They won't answer my emails to return my item. Items are of poor quality. I wish I would had read these reviews before purchasing from this terrible company!

leslies214
11/16/18

I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered. They promised to merchandise within two weeks and when it finally showed up a month later I could not believe it. Cheap poorly made and absolutely the wrong size. And extra-large could fit a very thin 15-year-old. Do not waste your money and they've contacted me since I asked to return the merchandise I have offered me a $15 refund so that basically I've only lost $25. Very obvious I'll never get my money back

claricew6
11/9/18

After a ridiculous amount of emails making odd request in order for a return address, I discovered the company is out of China and therefore won't pay to ship clothing back and won't refund. They don't specify anywhere on the company website that they ship from China. Clothing is very low quality.

alib93
10/26/18

Doesn't even deserve a 1 star. I purchased a dress and paid for faster shipping, 2 weeks later and nothing. I've emailed several times and get no response.

tg93
8/14/18

Your get hooked by the pictures and prices, but don't waste your time or money. I placed an order two months ago to the day and it still shows "Preparation in process". I sent several emails and have yet to receive a response or refund on the order. I agree with other reviews - they should not be in business. TERRIBLE!!!!

thane
7/13/18

I bought a dress a month ago and it's not even here. this site is useless and fake. no one answers and steals money for rags. You need to directly block. You buy nothing is fraud.

avrils2
7/13/18

I buy online all the time, and have no problems- but ROAWE is absolutely disgusting!! My jumpsuit arrived with the zipper not sewn properly. The inside seams same thing. Pieces of cotton all over the place. Inferior quality and inferior workmanship.... and then Customer Service- a total disgrace. This Company just RIP you off.
I am giving you fair warning- DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ROAWE!!!!!
They asked me to send them photos of the garment- I did- they offered me $10 to keep the item. Now why would I want that piece of junk .
I am waiting to see how long they will stay in business because this business does not deserve to exist!!

rosemarym73
7/4/18

I initially ordered a swim suit in size large. I wear a size 6 but I wanted to be sure it was big enough. The item came but was too small. I emailed Roawe as instructed on the site to get approval to return. I sent 5emails before getting a response. Then they just offered a price reduction if I kept. I loved the style so I said I would keep & I ordered a size XL. Now keep in mind.....a size 6 American has never been an XL in my experience! Suit came & it was too small again. It actually ran shorter in the strap length than the large by an inch. Again after several emails the response back from Roawe was to reduce the price & keep the suit. I was persistent but to no avail. In all the emails they offered 3 different dollar refunds....$3....$4....$7. They told me to take photos & send. I did but they came back saying it didn't matter about the straps being shorter because they are just "paddy". I asked what that meant & they most certainly did make the suit unwearable. Only got the $3 refund offer back that time. I can only assume its a robotic customer service line because nothing made sense. I give up!! Buyer be really aware!

kristinc53
5/12/18

They don't email you. They don't live chat with you. They sent me the wrong dress. That I won't even wear. Do not even think about ordering from them.

awesomes
4/25/18

The dress I received roughly 3 weeks after I ordered it from a Zhang Dong in China is the cheapest, ugliest polyester thing Ive ever received. It looks nothing like the photo. I wouldnt even give it to Goodwill. I wont bother to return it but I saw the ad on Instagram and since I have friends who work there, will report Roawe and their fraudulent business.

christineg100
3/29/18

Stay clear , faulty , quality rubbish, stitching , I actually Couldn't believed my eyes. When I opened the bag . They were laughable because they were just rags. The picture they use was DEFINITELY NOT the tops that I recieved

wendyw122
3/14/18

I should have known better. Ordered a dressing it took a fews to receive, and when it did arrive, it looked NOTHING like the photo.
I've been trying to initiate a return for the dress for over a week now and no response at all.
After reading the other posts here, it looks like it's a lost cause. Either there is no response of the shipping cost to return is more than the value of the order.
Stick to the reputable known sites.

shelbya17
2/18/18

Absolutely awful experience. I already had a bad feeling because it seemed to look like one of those wholesale sites. I bought a costume for a show that I'm in. The show is in a couple weeks, I order this the first week of January to make sure I got it in time... STILL have not gotten it! Also, right before they shipped it they sent me an email saying the skirt I ordered was out of stock, but they went ahead and shipped me a different skirt WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. If I would have been able to get a word out I would've just canceled it then. From this day it still shows my order is in China and the tracking has not updated in two weeks...the website said you will get your order in 15 days. I emailed them asking when I should get my package and they sent me a 100% canned response. I was so upset that I sent them another email telling them to cancel the order and refund my money....still no response....still no package...I was totally screwed over.

jordanp35
1/27/18

Ordered the Women's Solid Color Open Front Long Sleeve Hooded Cardigan Sweater and it looks like a child's bathrobe. This sweater is something I could make on my own and looks absolutely NOTHING like the picture. Not only does it take MONTHS to get to you, but they give you crappy products and WONT PAY FOR YOU TO SHIP IT FOR A RETURN!!! We bought the sweater and it costs more than the sweater itself to send back.... money down the drain. This company is a scam!! Don't buy anything from them!!!!! Attached picture of what I was buying vs. what I actually bought...horrific

jennifers458
1/4/18

Im still waiting on my order. I ordered a week before christmas but after reading reviews not very confident. I looked for phone number to customer service and cant find one anywhere so sent msg to the "live chat" that takes 48 hours for response. I didnt expect my order for christmas but atleast shortly after and it was a late christmas present. Now doesnt seem like a present at all.The tracking number doesnt work and i just want my money back now. Any suggestions?

chantelg3
12/27/17

So I eventually, 7 weeks later, got dresses. I ordered 8, 7 are completely un-wearable. The cutouts are over the nipples, so thats just wonderful! Im sure the dress will be a hit, but I can obviously never wear it. The fabric is awful, they look NOTHING like the pictures, and they are so short and ill fitting you cannot even wear them. Such terrible customer service, gross ugly clothes, and nothing but a scam. The pictures look nothing like the items.

natb41
12/26/17

1 star is far too much for this company. No phone number and very little response through email service. Returns/refund process takes so long that most will give up! Reported to trading standards!!

aliciag34
12/9/17

I received the item I purchased (Women's Solid Color Open Front Long Sleeve Hooded Cardigan Sweater) and it was absolutely NOT as pictured on the website!!! What I got was a piece of furry-type material that would cost a couple dollars at the fabric store. I wish I had a pic to attach. What a disgrace! Buyer beware... I didn't look to see where it was shipping from so shame on me. Do not buy from this website!

kristinas69
11/30/17

They dont answer emails or instant chat. I just needed to exchange my shirt for a larger size. No answer.

lindaj151
10/30/17

Purchased item did not match the picture displayed on the Roawe website. Roawe has not responded to required submission of Return Form request. It would be a mute point as they are located in China and international shipping/customs charges would far surpass the price paid for this item. Lesson learned!!!!

nermsb
7/12/17

I am truly disgusted by this company- please do not purchase anything from them.
The site looks professional and my purchases went through. I paid extra for speedy delivery and was sent a discount voucher for being a new customer- however the code does not work,the items have taken longer to deliver than was promised and you cannot reach the company by phone and all email's bounce back! Now to top it off I have asked to pay VAT on the items by HM Customs before the items will be delivered to me! Not quite sure what to do about it as I can't reach anyone!

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!

It was cheap and their clothes that were pictured were cute. Well now I know to google reviews for things that look to good to be true.

By Courtney H.

A ABSOLUTE SCAM. Just keep your money and buy else where.

By Courtney H.

Questions? Get answers from the Roawe staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Roawe