This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Rim-Financing.org

Rim-Financing.org has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rim-Financing.org ranks 71st among Tires sites.

How would you rate Rim-Financing.org?

“Excellent”

wendy b.
4/12/16

I worked with Walker Patterson at patriot financing to finance my wheels and tires and he was amazing. Very helpful and patient with me. Excellent experience

“Reiceved damaged rim”

miguel l.
8/11/15

When buying rims from the place, please unpack and check rim, i received a rim with a scratch on it and they do not want to replace it... BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

wendyb49
April 12th, 2016

miguell17
August 11th, 2015

catalinc1
March 23rd, 2014

I bought wheels from these guys, I really enjoyed working with them. They offered me wheels financing because I didn't had enough money to spend at once. Also I liked their customer service, which is really cool, and they really want to help you finding your best match. I totally recommend them!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rim-Financing.org staff and other customers.

We sell rims and tires with in-house financing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rim-Financing.org?

Have a question about Rim-Financing.org?