Right at Home

Right at Home has a consumer rating of 2.88 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Right at Home also ranks 5th among Caregiving sites.

How would you rate Right at Home?

“Good company@Pace”

Reevone S.
9/24/19

I worked with this company and was aloud at a choice with clients I was emloyee of the month a few times as well as employee of year but they don't pay you properly...so I learned to work clients on my own .

“Untrustworthy, overpriced service with poorly trained caregivers.”

Brenda B.
2/4/18

Caregivers were late, rude, and not well trained to care for my mother with Alzheimer's. Would never recommend this company. Stay away!

reevones
September 24th, 2019
sherylm4
March 6th, 2013
Right at Home is one of those big chains of senior home care companies. They are not bad, but they are really big and their prices are not that cheap. I was able to find a home caregiver much more cheaply on craigslist. I don't know if I got lucky or what, but the person I found on Craigslist wasn't any worse than the Right at Home people.
brendab168
February 4th, 2018
robini
March 11th, 2013
I found a caregiver here that was pretty good. I'd use them again.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Right at Home staff and other customers.

Providing home care, senior care and home health care services. Right at Home senior home care services are provided by trained caregivers and provide in-home care wherever your home care assistance may be.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Right at Home?

Have a question about Right at Home?