Right at Home

Right at Home has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Right at Home ranks 6th among Caregiving sites.

How would you rate Right at Home?

“Excellent service in trying times”

Joseph M.
8/20/20

My elderly father could no longer care for himself. However, he was adamant about NEVER going to a nursing home. So after hospitalization, the only option was to place him in an assisted living facility, but that was fraught with problems due to the degree of care he required. Someone recommended Right At Home and Kevin Armes came to the rescue! His staff have been exemplary in around the clock for my father.

“Don't do it”

MonicA G.
7/14/20

Very Expensive@ $25/ Hour yet they send you a caregiver who gets 10/hr that you must train on everything also on top of that they will charge you time-and- a half extra per hour on holidays. If you ever call them for an emergency send caregiver back asap they will ask for even more money. Totally uncaring unprofessional. They are unable, and to provide staff like promised and won't even call to let the family know. You can see all the openings in the pic I posted form just this week. The care giver for today never even bothered to show up, and they still have not called us about her.

josephm1551
August 20th, 2020

kennethf379
August 9th, 2021

Paid $30/hr for sub par help. One person came in, introduced herself, then sat at my kitchen table for 20 minutes eating her lunch. When she finished I informed her I paid for 4 hrs. And the time started now. She objected and I had to call the office. She did not finish a 4 hr. Shift and I did not pay for it. I terminated RAH services over a month ago and still waiting for my deposit back of almost $1000. Tony the owner told me the person who handles this has been on vacation. Bet they have someone that handles billing working during this time. Is my check in the mail Tony?

robinw355
September 9th, 2020

These people have been extremely accommodating. Yes it is not cheap but what price do I put on my mother's care? They have listened to me cry and rant and always were caring and understanding. From day one they understood the situation and were on top of it. All because someone was there, I got a break and sleep. They are wonderful.

monicag212
July 14th, 2020

brendab168
February 4th, 2018

Caregivers were late, rude, and not well trained to care for my mother with Alzheimer's. Would never recommend this company. Stay away!

sherylm4
March 6th, 2013

Right at Home is one of those big chains of senior home care companies. They are not bad, but they are really big and their prices are not that cheap. I was able to find a home caregiver much more cheaply on craigslist. I don't know if I got lucky or what, but the person I found on Craigslist wasn't any worse than the Right at Home people.

reevones
September 24th, 2019

I worked with this company and was aloud at a choice with clients I was emloyee of the month a few times as well as employee of year but they don't pay you properly... so I learned to work clients on my own.

laural814
June 27th, 2020

Nasja was assigned to my home to help with the care of my 96 year old dad. I have been so impressed with her that I wanted to take the time to write a review. From the start she listened patiently to my concerns and willingly jumped in to care for my dad as directed. I have such piece of mind while running errands and doing other things while she is with my dad. Additionally, she is sweet, kind and compassionate. You can tell that what she does is truly from her heart. I am so grateful to have such a caring individual work so wonderfully with my family!
Laura Lai

robini
March 11th, 2013

I found a caregiver here that was pretty good. I'd use them again.

hopet65
March 18th, 2021

I been with Right at Home Charleston WV area
And they r easy to work for. I have had no issues they r also very understanding. I will be with thia company till the day I retire. I love my job. We r like family.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Right at Home staff and other customers.

Providing home care, senior care and home health care services. Right at Home senior home care services are provided by trained caregivers and provide in-home care wherever your home care assistance may be.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Right at Home?

Have a question about Right at Home?