Review of RhinoRecords.ca

RhinoRecords.ca reviews

SITE CLOSED

charlotteb26
7/8/15
Ordered from this website with an $80+ dollar payment with my card details on January 1st 2015 and they emailed me a confirmation and then a week later they went under "construction" for their website and I have checked back many times and it's now 08/07/2015 and I still have nothing and their website is gone? I have tried to leave emails but they only reject them and also have tried to phone but nothing. Avoid them.
drewt7
10/30/14
I ordered the Hunting Party (Linkin Park) on June 11th, 2014. I received my download code but by July 13th still hadn't received the hard copy so I emailed them. I have never gotten a response and it has now been over 4 months and nothing. Stay away, buy from another supplier or wait till the Album you want comes in stores, Walmart will likely have the same price and shipping is free
maximed6
6/12/14
I have placed an order on this website. My story is very similar to a number already posted. More than a month ago, paiment passed on credit card, received order confirmation, but no download code, nothing at home yet. Left 3 messages on the voicemail, sent 3 emails to *****@rhinorecord.com and 1 to parent company *****@warnermusic.com still no news, not even able to receive an answer. Seems like cancelling my order and staying away from this company is the way to go!
timb53
4/16/14
Have ordered several times. Never had a problem beyond one pre-order getting delayed a week by the label, but I received an email about it 3 weeks in advance. Also like their artist stores.

UPDATE: Sadly, the store is now closed, website is shut down.
zolik
4/9/14
I have never had such a poor online shopping experience in my life. I pre-ordered a vinyl box set and it didn't ship on the release date. I email them inquiring if it would ship soon, and they told me they would send me a digital download of the album. They didn't. Not only did they not send me what they promised, they stopped responding to my emails. I called their number and their was no answer, only a full voice mail box. Over a month later they shipped it after I asked them to cancel the order. I did not receive a shipping notification or anything, it just showed up on my doorstep.

Avoid. AVOID.
yannickp
9/15/11
I ordered a pre-order bundle (Red hot chili peppers) august 4th. It's been two weeks since the album came out and they still haven't shipped anything! I'll never buy from this website again! Terrible experience!
jamesonp
9/4/11
This website is terrible. I ordered a pre-order package that contained a shirt, a poster, the CD, and a digital download of the CD guaranteed on release date. Did I get any of that? No. It's been a week since the album came out and I still haven't received anything, nor did I receive any email telling me anything about it. I emailed them and they said they would email me the digital download within 24 hours, and 72 hours later, I still haven't gotten anything. Bottom line... Don't buy anything from this website. Very unreliable.
bradleym1
3/1/11
Love purchasing from RhinoRecords.ca. They have some great music on there plus great pre-order packages. I've yet to have any problem with shipping, and I live in the U.S. Their customer service is always on top of things too. More people need to be familiar!

Questions? Get answers from the RhinoRecords.ca staff and other customers.

RhinoRecords.ca?