Rhino Camera

Rhino Camera has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 4,701 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rhino Camera also ranks 44th among Camera sites.

4,089

• Contact with customer service (in Dutch) went smoothly.
  • Slow shipping and the website could be a bit more upfront on the delivery time before the customers order.

• On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is option.
How would you rate Rhino Camera?

“Yes, I ordered my cameras and now extra memory”

anonymous I.
3/7/20

Yes, I ordered my cameras and now extra memory. The service and delivery where perfect. So we stay friends....

“On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is...”

Teun B.
1/17/20

On site it says payment via IDEAL with ASN bank is option. But apparently not. That was a bit disappointing.

Reviews (4,701)

customer service (8) delivery time (11) shopping experience (6) 10 days (5) het product (13) asn bank (3) overzichtelijke website (4) good price (15) scherpe prijzen (5) quick delivery (5) 3 days (3) 1 week (6)
anonymousi762
anonymous I.
March 7th, 2020
reurinka
Reurink A.
June 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was for the first time I bought from Rhinocamera, not knowing if this would be a good move. Now I can say I am very satisfied. Delivery take more time than other shops, but maybe that was do to corona time. I am happy and for sure the prices and after sales information perfect. Thanks
Anton Reurink from the Netherlands.
erikv50
Erik V.
April 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Lovely to see the major discount in comparison with other dealers. It is my first purchase at Rhino Camera and I hope that I am getting a good quality lens.
miriams74
Miriam S.
July 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
My regular brick and mortar store didn't want to match your prices, so I'm ordering directly from you for the first time. So far my experience has been great.
wilb10
Wil B.
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick response after order. Camera arrived on the given date. Camera was carefully packed. Very satisfied.
paule484
paul e.
July 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Very good price, hope delivery will be as good, thanks.
Everything was well packed, and delivered on time. Excellent!
ronaldh581
Ronald H.
May 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Clear website, I had some questions which were answered quickly via the chat. I can give final feedback after I have received the camera I have ordered (including on the time needed to deliver it).
glenndar
Glennda R.
Verified purchase
Very good service. Nice answers in the chat. (And no I'm not rhinocamera that reviews himself what i see on the Internet.) I would buy again here if i need something.Package was good but should be slightly Moore packaged against impact.
The pricing was also good and less then almost every shop in my country.
Is a European product with European warranties so in every country within the EU.
peeterse
Peeters E.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Commande d'un appareil photo, état de livraison impeccable donc je souhaite avoir ma même satisfaction avec mon objectif
tomi46
Tom I.
April 9th, 2018
Verified purchase
Before buying, I was in contact with the helpdesk of Rhinocamera.nl for several e-mails, checking the delivery times, shipping process etc. The service was excellent and the package was delivered within 5 working days (as stated on their website). I tested the bought lenses this weekend and the results are stunning. Thank you very much Rhinocamera.
connord14
Connor D.
January 7th, 2018
Verified purchase
The prices are very good. I also found that one of friends already ordered from you couple years ago. Thanks a lot for being cheaper then everything in Netherlands!
Now I got my order as expected. There was a problem with fast delivery. But I was compensated very fast for that. Online support is good and respond fast. I'm very happy that I decided to buy here and save some money.
christosg5
Christos G.
December 18th, 2018
Verified purchase
Satisfied with the provided service. Ordered my product and after 10 days it arrived at my house. Packaging was perfect and product in perfect condition. I would recommend this shop to anyone willing to wait for their shipment to arrive.
henkb5
Henk B.
February 24th, 2018
Verified purchase
Rhinocamera is Awesome! They provide fast and very good customer service. I only waited for a few days until my camera and lens arrived. All the product prices are competitive. The website is easy to enter and your search is instantly showed. My packaged arrived in a very good secured box which is ofcourse very important with these products! I recommend Rhinocamera to everyone shopping online for better priced photocamera's and accessories. 10 out of 10! Thank you so much I will do shopping again next time with Rhinocamera!
albertv10
Albert V.
Verified purchase
Very pleased with both price and delivery which was done within the promised delay. Other shops may deliver faster, but the better price was worth waiting a few days. First time customer, but I will certainly check this shop again for a next purchase.
anonymousr141
anonymous R.
April 26th, 2018
Verified purchase
Pricing sound too good to be true... Hopefully delivery will be as agreed. If, so: great online shop!
barrys182
Barry S.
March 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
Eventhough a "colleague in photography" had a very bad experience, it was in the end resolved (in my opinion very goed resolved), I have no problem with RinoCamera. Ik was my second "big" order and I am very pleased with the result. I do however want to advise Rhinocamera to make the tracking easier, but that maybe out of their hands. I was also quite pleased with the "helpdesk", they were correct and to the point in answering my questions.
marks694
Mark S.
Verified purchase
amazing price for my Canon 6D. Best in the market. Speedy delivery. Would buy again for sure. Thanks guys
fonsj
Fons J.
Verified purchase
Very nice experience for shopping online. Communication from Holland to England is excellent. Even for order mistakes and paymends they communicate about the solution you would prefere. Nothing but one big OKAY.
anab89
Ana B.
Verified purchase
I received the camera in perfect condition, carefully packaged. Best price on the market for this product
eddiem106
Eddie M.
March 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
Site is easy to use, product information (e.g. 'what is in the box') could be more extensive.
But pricing is extremely competitieve. Delivery is perfectly as announced.
dolfm
dolf m.
Verified purchase
I expetec somewhere earlier in the ordering process to enter an email adress for tracking reasons.
besides this everything runs very smoothly
The original package was lost in the post. Ot took a few calls,chats and mails to explain the problem. After rhino checked and got confirmed that the package wasn't delivered. A new camera was send with express post. This was for me a 5 star service.
edb112
Ed B.
Verified purchase
Nice website, easy to browse, competative pricing.
Enough info during delivery process. Delivery within promised time.
Very happy!
rudyh9
Rudy H.
Verified purchase
price appeared almost too low to be trusted, but the lens I ordered was perfectly OK. Delivery took about a week.
simonv19
Simon V.
October 15th, 2017
Verified purchase
One note: IDEAL was not available for my primary bank account at ASN bank. Shipping experience was unusual, but I welcome new experiences. Great little camera and kind service!
rudig2
Rudi G.
September 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
After checking places in other countries and on the internet, this is the place with the most competitive pricing. If the delivery is now as good as the quick and easy ordering then a good place to look at for future purchases.

Questions? Get answers from the Rhino Camera staff and other customers.

rhinoc1
Rhino C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhino Camera?

Have a question about Rhino Camera?