Rhinocamera.es

Rhinocamera.es has a consumer rating of 4.4 stars from 757 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rhinocamera.es also ranks 100th among Camera sites.

• Delivery time and shipment tracking information: very bad !!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Rhinocamera.es?

delivery time (5)
jordif9
Jordi F.
February 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I paid for a urgent delivery of 48h and it was delivered by DHL in 96h... Not any tracking nor feedback from Rhinocamera either. Most of the market is offering this. Point to improve. The rest, satisfactory.
bertholdh1
Berthold H.
Verified purchase
Initially there were a few misunderstandings regarding 24h delivery in Spain, which were quickly resolved and I was reimbursed for the extra postage paid. Once I received the camera, the adapter for the charger was missing which was immediately sent via another delivery.
Overall communication was quick and helpful. All problems were resolved without a hassle, so I can recommend Rhinocamera as a shopping portal.
miguela65
Miguel A.
Verified purchase
All right. Just the Amex logo didn't appear in the last payment process. I imagine because is not friendly for seller even if it's enough perfect for final customer.
gracielab4
Graciela B.
Verified purchase
i'm quite disapointed by the customer service. i received the order 2 weeks later, and did not receive any information about the reason of the delay. it's been imposible to contact with the customer service by phone.
I can understand that delivery depends on others companies as DHL, but I did made the order with you and I think it's important to keep your customers informed if you do not respect the delivery time. Maybe it would have been nice knowing that you care about my order and customer satisfaction.
miguell45
Miguel L.
Verified purchase
I asked a olympus 14-42 lens. I received it without the olympus case and without instructions or guarantee card. I would like to know why??
what it is the procedence of this lens
I did not receive the lens in the indicated date. I wrote to you and you sent to me a new package
your price is really good but this makes me unconfident for future requtes to Rhinocamera
could you explain it??
nachoe1
nacho e.
Verified purchase
Price its amazing. but...for example..no paper guarantee from Nikon on the package, came with a different nikon box, no user manual, etc. Camera came...so all cool.
brentp39
Brent P.
Verified purchase
Negative:I've waited for my order 3 weeks, I had to pay extra taxes for delivery to the Canary Islands and the camera I received wasn't the color I ordred it.
Positive:The staff is very kind and helpful, they just need a little more efficiency.The quality of the products is excelent!
apof1
Apo F.
October 19th, 2017
Verified purchase
This is ridiculous and unacceptable. I ordered the camera over a month ago. Never received the order, rhinocamera claims that the package was lost. They told me they issued me a refund almost two weeks ago, but I still haven't received the money. I am asking them to send me the confirmation of the transfer for about a week but they never me any! Be careful with them. I feel very cheated and I am going on the police to claim a crime.

To śmieszne i niedopuszczalne. Zamówiłem aparat ponad miesiąc temu. Nigdy nie otrzymałam paczki, rhinocamera twierdzi, że paczka została utracona. Powiedzieli mi, że zrobili mi przelew pieniędzy ale mijają dwa tygodnie i nadal nie dostałam zwrotu. Już od tygodnia proszę ich, aby przesłali mi potwierdzenie przelewu, ale chyba nic z tego! Uważajcie. Czuję się bardzo oszukana i idę to zgłosić na policję.
ferranc1
Ferran C.
Paper User's Manual in Japanese
(Attached disc has english version)
No invoice attached
Delivery very quick
Everything else OK
rayg120
Ray G.
Verified purchase
Helpful staff sorted my queries out very quickly, if delivery is on time, perfect.
Update, delivery later than quoted a call to customer service then all sorted.
enriques20
Enrique S.
Verified purchase
The chat doesn´t works very well. Is slow and can´t write correctly. I ask for more information and I´ve not received it.
pedrom72
Pedro M.
Verified purchase
The experience is very positive. Very competitive price.
I only have one complaint: With the camera + lens kit I bought a professional case but is so small that it fits into.
I have discussed with rinocamera.es and say send me one, but still has not arrived after 15 days.
I am waiting ...
tomc321
Tom C.
December 18th, 2017
Verified purchase
My order was a mess, I received all my products in different shipments and very late (almost 20 days delay), the prices are really good, but in the beginning when I was complaining I didn't feel that they care too much about my situation (I don't get why they have a live chat but the only answer is "write an email"), they have to improve a lot in the costumer service department, but as I insisted a lot finally the manager get in contact with me, this makes me feel more comfortable and secure about my order, (there has been a lot of confusion with my delivery) and at the end I got all my products (except the extra battery for the Black Friday promotion, but at this point I didn't care). I can't say that I highly recommend them, but at least the price is the best and if you insist to much to costumer services they start to take care.
julios36
Julio S.
Verified purchase
Good prices, good information on delivery time, but the camera received is not the same that I have ordered, but the previous model. In this particular case, the differences are minimal, so I will keep the camera received.
But this is not a serious manner to manage a web shop.
The overall experience is positive, however.
miguela72
Miguel A.
Verified purchase
Order takes a long time to be shipped, much more tan initially expected.
Impossible to contact by pone.
jeremyb161
Jeremy B.
Verified purchase
Delivery times are not true. Support was not able to provide me a tracking number until my order was delivered.
guillermoa7
Guillermo A.
August 25th, 2017
Verified purchase
I'm surprised that exists a place where you can get delivery in 24 hours in electronics. well done, I'm planning to continue buying with you.
edinak
Edina K.
December 15th, 2017
Verified purchase
I received the camera in a box from a camera/lens kit but without the lens...

The packet was opened, and the user manual is photocopied from the original and only in English.
antoniom114
Antonio M.
Verified purchase
I had some troubles paying through the spanish bank "Banco Popular". I guess that is not your fault at all, but it is impossible to use that bank in your service
emmanuelc20
emmanuel c.
Verified purchase
a pity missing battery for my nikon d ****

Excellent service... I had to change something in my order and it worked by "chat" perfectly.

...and good price.
solangep1
Solange P.
Verified purchase
It was fast and easy although the final amount was not correct and did not correct until I did all the procedure from another computer.
fritzg17
Fritz G.
Verified purchase
It was a good experience to buy at rinocamara till now, if my bought lense will reach in time, I will buy again here!
jeannef11
Jeanne F.
Verified purchase
I received the product quite quickly, but the charger was not the right one.
The communication with the seller was good.
giuseppes24
Giuseppe S.
January 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
This is the second time I purchase a camera atención rhinocamera.

Presale information: excelent

Price: excelent

Postsale Support vía 'chat': ineficient and úseless

Support vía mail: eficient

Delivery time and shipment tracking information: very bad !!

Ordered the 19 Dicember with units in stock in rhinocamera, received the 9 January after several claims vía chat and mail !!!
thierryd9
thierry D.
Verified purchase
Buying experience was straightforward.
Packaging for the camera was a little light, hopefully the camara didn't suffer during the delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the Rhinocamera.es staff and other customers.

rhinoc2
Rhino C.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhinocamera.es?

Have a question about Rhinocamera.es?