Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

marionl39
marion l.
6/11/18

error message on order form left out that it was the captcha that wasn't filled out and was telling me it was other fields, which were accurately completed, so I had to redo form 3x and finally saw the captcha field at the bottom of the page, then it worked to finalize order

vm78
6/9/18

I was so pleased with my order but even more so with the customer service. I needed 25 sets of the canvas coasters, Rexart did not have all 25 but arranged to have them shipped to me direct from the manufacturer. I didn't even ask, they just went above and beyond to make it happen. Great job!

timothyl57
Timothy L.
6/7/18

Fairly easy and straight forward. It may be slightly confusing for a few customers establishing a new account.

stephenh281
Stephen H.
6/3/18

So far my experience has been smooth and fun. You offer superior products at subordinate prices. I look forward to receiving my purchases. Best regards! Steve

stephaniea100
Stephanie A.
5/31/18

Website is a bit frustrating to work. I couldn't find this particular set for this price anywhere else. All other websites were selling at $55, yours was $48.98. I price shop allot, so better pricing would keep me coming back.

williamr204
William R.
5/30/18

So far so good. everything displayed appropriately. However., it's 5/30/2018 and the Memorial day notice is still on.

porshab4
5/29/18

Company contacted me same day as I submitted the order. Shipping was fast and product was exactly as described

jamieh188
5/29/18

I placed my order for my custom panels quickly and easily, and they arrived just as fast. They are expertly made, well-packed, and I'm just so glad that I found them to create the panels that I needed for my project. I will be buying again!!

marlenek7
Marlene K.
5/28/18

So glad to have your help! I recently moved and could actually walk to a well-known art supply store, but they don't stock pretty much anything I use, including these well-supported canvases in this size. Thanks for being there for me!!!

donaldc176
5/24/18

Had difficulty navigating your ordering site, but finally got it on the third try. The order was correct, well packed, and on time.

laurenz13
Lauren Z.
5/18/18

Excited that you have the LC 795s - esp the round 4. They are super hard to find. $10.50 seems excessive for shipping a couple paint brushes, but I know it is based on dollar value rather than size/weight.

thomasp209
5/11/18

Well organized website makes it easy to get what you need. Fair and fast shipping and turnaround. Responsive and friendly customer service. Good experience all around.

wendyg100
5/11/18

I was on Holiday in Asia recently and I have a love for art. As a result, I bought three oil paintings. One of which I met the artist, took pictures with him & exchanged numbers. Well, when I got back to the states & went to get them stretched I was shocked when several places told me it would cost more than $500 just to get them done! Unbelievable! I got the exact measurements, found Rexart online & ordered my stretcher strips, AMAZING results! I'm thinking now I can be an Art Dealer! ;-)

susang347
susan g.
5/5/18

good experience , but does not tell me how long it will take on an oversized item, and I need it no later than this Friday

deannad35
5/4/18

My items were shipped fast and I was contacted the next day after I placed my order by Rex Art to be informed that one of my items was on back order. They gave me options on what I could do and made it very simple. Very happy with the products and customer service.

suzannes97
Suzanne S.
4/30/18

Happy to have found your site for these canvases. Trying on for size, and if all arrives well... I will definitely be back to shop regularly with you!

marig15
Mari G.
4/26/18

You guys are great. Very easy to order on your web-site. Love your products and your quick shipping.

kristena47
Kristen A.
3/27/18

I wish shipping were less expensive, since I am ordering things that are very small and light; otherwise, great!

elizabethw238
Elizabeth W.
3/22/18

I found what I needed at a price that was reasonable for the task on website that was easily navigated and worked without glitches. Thanks!

margareth177
margaret h.
3/18/18

my order last year arrived on time, and it was not damaged. I am ordering at this time an order the will have truck delivery. I have had this service from other vendors, and it always goes very well.

joyh45
Joy H.
3/18/18

Love that you are family owned. Couldn't find what I needed anywhere else. Now I know who to come to when I need more supplies.

wendyb178
Wendy B.
3/14/18

The Rex Art folks are great to work with! I just received a major shipment of panels that required negotiating the truck delivery due to my complex schedule, as well as adding on additional items after the original order was placed. They handled my orders with aplomb and made the process easy, timely, and most importantly, correct! Thanks to all.

mandiq
Mandi Q.
3/13/18

Super helpful during the ordering process. The panels I ordered came fast, perfect size and the size was consistent with all of the panels. They are well made at a reasonable price. I'm definitely going to shop here whenever I can!

johnd1526
John D.
3/9/18

I recently placed an order online for some Fredrix Blue Lable canvas. It was a special discount so I really stocked up on three sizes. The next day the people at the store called me to confirm my order. Three days later everything arrived in perfect shape. I am very thankful for their followup and great service plus I got a really good price on my purchase. Thanks again RexArt, John Durand

deborahc150
Deborah C.
3/9/18

Just placed my 1st order. Looking forward to trying out my new brushes this week! Thank you for such great service!
Debbie in Maui, Hawaii

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?