Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

suzannes97
Suzanne S.
4/30/18

Happy to have found your site for these canvases. Trying on for size, and if all arrives well... I will definitely be back to shop regularly with you!

marig15
Mari G.
4/26/18

You guys are great. Very easy to order on your web-site. Love your products and your quick shipping.

elizabethr182
Elizabeth R.
4/4/18

New to site. Glad I found you.

My only comment regards the shipper. I was home all day, it was snowing and yet they left the box outside, unprotected by my garage.
If I hadn't gone out that evening, it would have been soaked as it changed to rain by 9pm

leed103
Lee D.
4/4/18

Started by shopping. Then set up account name/pass. Then had to go back and shop for same items again. Otherwise no problem.

kristena47
Kristen A.
3/27/18

I wish shipping were less expensive, since I am ordering things that are very small and light; otherwise, great!

elizabethw238
Elizabeth W.
3/22/18

I found what I needed at a price that was reasonable for the task on website that was easily navigated and worked without glitches. Thanks!

margareth177
margaret h.
3/18/18

my order last year arrived on time, and it was not damaged. I am ordering at this time an order the will have truck delivery. I have had this service from other vendors, and it always goes very well.

joyh45
Joy H.
3/18/18

Love that you are family owned. Couldn't find what I needed anywhere else. Now I know who to come to when I need more supplies.

wendyb178
Wendy B.
3/14/18

The Rex Art folks are great to work with! I just received a major shipment of panels that required negotiating the truck delivery due to my complex schedule, as well as adding on additional items after the original order was placed. They handled my orders with aplomb and made the process easy, timely, and most importantly, correct! Thanks to all.

mandiq
Mandi Q.
3/13/18

Super helpful during the ordering process. The panels I ordered came fast, perfect size and the size was consistent with all of the panels. They are well made at a reasonable price. I'm definitely going to shop here whenever I can!

johnd1526
John D.
3/9/18

I recently placed an order online for some Fredrix Blue Lable canvas. It was a special discount so I really stocked up on three sizes. The next day the people at the store called me to confirm my order. Three days later everything arrived in perfect shape. I am very thankful for their followup and great service plus I got a really good price on my purchase. Thanks again RexArt, John Durand

byronn9
Byron N.
3/9/18

This website will never let me sign in, so always have to type in info. other then that...I'm happy.

deborahc150
Deborah C.
3/9/18

Just placed my 1st order. Looking forward to trying out my new brushes this week! Thank you for such great service!
Debbie in Maui, Hawaii

jeanm137
jean m.
3/8/18

very easy to understand, received product fast..., very good prices.. will use RexArt again..highly recomend this supplier thank you....jean hudson new york

virginiad43
Virginia D.
3/3/18

Looking for wood cradle panels at a good price and in stock . . . YOU had it. Thanks from a new customer and folk art painter!!! Gee Gee

byronn10
Byron N.
2/24/18

I always get my stretcher bars from Rexart. These are the best I've found. Best price, Best shipping.

pamelaa58
Pamela A.
1/29/18

Very easy and helpful customer service......beyond. Amazing, professional, speedy service. Product in my case, custom made panels, were beautiful, finely crafted. They were jyst perfect.

sharynl2
Sharyn L.
1/29/18

I am happy to have found the exact pastel paper I wanted. Looking forward to working with Rex Art again in future.
Great company. They go the extra mile to make me happy.

julieh266
Julie H.
1/19/18

so far so good, but all I have done is pick and pay. We will wait to see how you do on product quality/condition and shipping before I rate better.

kayc102
Kay C.
1/15/18

Searching for a particular type of brush, which fortunately is listed on your website, which is very easy to use. Thank you

joany5
Joan Y.
1/10/18

Thanks for providing excellent customer service. The cradled wood panels arrived on time and well packed. I am impressed by the high quality of the panels - and will return for more.

nancyg219
Nancy G.
1/10/18

first order. Love these brushes and use them all the time so please keep in stock. Thank you.Nancy

anitzap
anitza p.
1/5/18

Ordering was easy and smooth. Delivery on time which made me happy since it was a gift! Would recommend Rex Art and would order again.

julieb392
Julie B.
12/30/17

Website very clear. Just wish shipping wasn't as expensive as it is! Customer Service very professional and did a good job letting me know what to expect. The product had some flaws that I shared already along with two photos.

emilyb218
Emily B.
12/29/17

I've ordered from RexArt before, and it's always been a great experience! This is my second time ordering a custom wood panel, and Marshall has been a pleasure to work with and very helpful. So happy RexArt can build what I need! Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?