Review of RevitaEye

cs@revitaeye.com

anthonyf72
2/23/17

Complaint Description:
Was quoted one price for the samples. Now I am told that since I did not return the samples in 10 days I would be billed the full price. I had purchased two samples of Revita Youth's products. One product was Ageless Eye Revitalizer sample price $4.95. And The other sample was Ageless Moisturizer and the price was $5.94. Problem-I did not see somewhere in the small print that the product had to be returned in 10 days or the full price would be billed. The full price billed and taken out of my checking account was $92.94 and $97.92 respectively! I have not opened opened or used the products. The Gentlemen on the phone Aaron Agent# 236 advised me that I was to have returned the product, I explained that I am not working and only had about $300 dollars in my checking account. Aaron told me that on my next purchase he could discount the produce by 30%. I explained that I am not working and do not have any income. He then offered to discount the product by %50% for future orders. As generous as that is I can not afford future orders.

Your Desired Resolution:
The amount I would like is $190.86 put back in my checking account. It would also be very helpful if the small print for the returns would be made more noticeable. If I had noticed this warning I would have returned the product ASAP.

Tip for consumers: Read the small PRINT!!!

mayt24
2/18/17

This company is a scam. The company is unethical and rips people off. Stay away from this nightmare company.

madob
1/10/17

I'm so glad I read reviews before purchasing... To good to be true...well that's right...it is to good to be TRUE! Don't get suckered in.

ef487
12/6/16

I received this product as a free trial in September. The phone number that they provided was not accurate and I wasn't able to get through to cancel. I assumed the business went under, but continued to receive products with no ability to cancel. I finally saw that they had been charging me $90/month on my credit card statement. The number that was on the credit card statement did actually get me through to the call center. They only refunded part of my November purchase and told me repeatedly that the call was as escalated as it is going to get.
The product is garbage and the company suffers from a complete lack of integrity.

mindij
10/22/16

This scammer doesn't deserve a 1 star rating!! They are a total scam. If they get your card info they will charge it!! And they will refuse to refund you! I will be reporting them to better business! DO NOT PURCHASE their "free trial"

dianar54
9/7/16

This is a total joke. DO NOT ORDER. I called to cancel this worthless cream and they said they would send me a confirmation email which I never got. When I tried to call back from my cell phone I was unable to get through as if they had blocked my phone number. Then they charged my credit card which I am currently disputing with my credit card company. This is a total scam....DO NOT FALL FOR IT

nickis8
7/31/16

What a bunch of crooks!!!!! tried to return and they just kept offering it for a lower price... stupid me stupid them! I missed the 14 day cut off as I was out of town. itwasnt even opened!!!! I am so angry

danielb189
7/22/16

I agree with all the other reviews, did not see that it was a 14 day trail, I would not of bought it if I knew. They billed my credit card $89.95 and I haven't seen a single change in my eyes or wrinkles, I think they rigged the pictures you see on the vidio. Don;t order, not worth it

jamesg219
7/1/16

Do not order this product! Not only does it not work as specified, they misinform you about the 14 day trial. The trial begins the moment you order, not when you receive the product 4 or 5 days later. So you really have only a 9 or 10 day trial. They will bill you $89.95 14 days from date of order! I called to cancel within 12 days of receipt of product, but they had already billed me. Then I had to deal with a rude customer service person who hung up on me as I was suggesting she forward my concerns to management! Total scam of a company. They should be brought up on fraud charges! Beware!!

fadila2
1/2/16

Don't fall in trap with this company. They are terrible; unprofessional and are full of scam

dianeg32
7/8/15

I have canceled my order and am still getting billed ! Don't do it !!

penelopej1
4/13/15

Last year right before Christmas, I saw this add for the miracle beauty cream to be used together, endorsed by an actress or Oprah. They called it Beau Derma and Revita Eye. All it too was $4.95 shipping and you could try it. Being a Baby Boomer, I get tired of wrinkles and thought I can always cancel the contract in 30 days.

I received the stuff a week later, tried it and freaked out. It burned and the other cream was like Elmer's Glue all when it hardened an you had to soak it off with a wash cloth. The Revita Eye was the tiniest bit in a slim bottle and it lasted 10 pumps.

I went on to my account to cancel and by January 5th they had already charged me (I am a senior on Social Security) $89.95 to my account, but no wait, for EACH. Mayonnaise works better and my husband can use it on egg salad sandwiches.

I called the 1-800 to be given only the choice of cancelling. So I cancelled, no website or writing on the bottles. I cancelled my credit card which in turn screwed up all my autopayments.

I asked them to refund me, never heard a thing. They have never refunded me but the best part is, they never ever sent anything! I paid almost $180.00 for air, and stinky air at that. These people are scam artists, not just for lousy products.

Ain't no free lunch, people! Not even free Elmers Glue all creepy stuff that burns and hurts you face and your bank account. Beware Beau Derma!

Questions? Get answers from the RevitaEye staff and other customers.

RevitaEye?