Review of Retropoponline

Retropoponline reviews

SITE CLOSED

mayannaf
12/4/16

I ordered an Elvis night light in May and I never received it. I wish that you could give a zero stars rating because this is one lousy company, I mean how is it possible that people are allowed to get away with doing business this way.

johnw95
4/20/12

I have ordered from this website many times and have gotten very good service and the prices are great. But the best was the shipping for me in Florida was only 4.95! Great site I highly recommend!

ashleym5
7/13/10

I ordered some Dr. Seuss stuff almost a month ago and still haven't received it! This is why I NEVER shop online! but the stuff I was buying i couldn't find anywhere else!!! I only spent $17.00, and a good thing too!!! I sent an email inquiring about my shipment and still no answer!!

nickyn1
6/30/10

I ordered from this site coming up to 3 months ago now and still haven't received my items. I'm so disappointed as the items were for my nieces birthday which has since passed so I ended up having to buy her another gift. I'm in no financial position to do this and i've had to go without to balance my budget since. No response to my communication since. Although it's a small amount $50 it's the principle of the matter and I will be seeking legal action so that this seller can't get away with it again. People like this shouldn't be allowed to sell and PayPal should be used universally to cover people like me!

user159
11/3/08

horrible online store - ordered 2 months ago, shipping to be in 7 days, paid and no response, no working number now and can't get any help anywhere, do not buy from this company

Questions? Get answers from the Retropoponline staff and other customers.

Retropoponline?