ResumeProfessionalWriters reviews

Torrance, California 90503, US
Tel: 1 (800) 845-0586

laurak126
8/7/17

There are so many resume writing companies claiming to be the best. It took me a few heartaches and wasted money before I finally got on the right one. Resume Professional Writers is the best resume writing service for me in so far as the quality (how they transformed your current resume into an awesome one), affordability, and customer service. They are exactly what I look for that I failed to receive from previous companies. Kudos to Resume Professional Writers!

Response from Nelson M., ResumeProfessionalWriters Representative
Thank you so much, Laura! It's clients like you who can truly speak the truth about our credibility.
sharone31
9/6/16

At first, I was unsure to hire resume writing service because I heard a lot about online scams, but I needed it badly. So, I decided to search for reputable resume writing companies and at last, I chose Resume Professional Writers. Glad to say that I have no regrets with my decision as I got more than what I expected. All documents including resume and cover letter are written in a way that highlights my qualifications and competencies. Thank you Resume Professional Writers and I will definitely use your service again in the future.

Response from Nelson M., ResumeProfessionalWriters Representative
Hi Sharon, thank you for trusting us to handle your resume. We're glad that you have overcome your fear of trusting an online service provider again.
terryc66
7/1/16

When youre satisfied, you will definitely come back, and this is what I did to Resume Professional Writers. Few years ago, when I earned my degree in college I used their services to create my resume as an entry-level applicant. It was truly a great experience, wherein fact I landed on my dream job. Now that I have bulk of job descriptions and accomplishments from my current and previous job positions, I dont know how to incorporate it in a two-page resume, so I decided to use their services again. This time, I have a new writer and she has thesame level of dedication, patience, and effort from my previous writer to totally revamp my resume. For the second time around, I am very impressed and satisfied with the services offered by Resume Professional Writer. Again, thank you very much for your help.

Response from Nelson M., ResumeProfessionalWriters Representative
Many thanks to you, Terry! We're happy that you noticed how we keep our consistency in providing quality service.
joyceg27
6/15/16

Writers from Resume Professional Writers are truly expert in resume writing. I struggled with creating a functional resume and definitely needed assistance. My writer uses the information that I sent her and drafted a really impressive resume very quickly! I am extremely happy with both the resume and cover letter and would not hesitate to refer her to others. I showed the resume to some of my friends and they really loved it as well! Thank you Resume Professional Writers, I will definitely avail your services again!

Response from Nelson M., ResumeProfessionalWriters Representative
Joyce, thank you very much for your review! Thank you so much for your recommendation.
jackiew30
5/17/16

I wasn't getting any responses from employers even though I knew I was more than qualified for the positions, so I realized that I needed to re-do my resume. I requested a resume and cover letter on 5/6/16, and the service stated that I'd have something "within the day" three days later. I didn't receive my resume until midnight on the third day. I get that they are in Pacific Standard Time and I'm in Eastern Standard Time, but I received it at midnight their time. Which isn't "late" but I was waiting all week to receive it because the job I really wanted closed the next day.

Then, I didn't receive the cover letter until after the revisions to my resume were "accepted".

The problem is that the resume I received was terrible! Mine was written by Alessandra Peterson. All she did was combine what was already written in my previous resume, and clumped them together so that there were less bullet points. However, the wording sounded child-like, there were grammatical errors and typos. I submitted edits, but all she did was "accept" my track changes for the final version. She didn't re-write anything. I wound up re-writing everything myself. I just used the new template she sent, which is one that I could have found online!

The cover letter was even worse. I don't think she even read it! There were clear typos.

Still no calls for interviews, so I don't think the new template even helped!

I would NOT recommend this company! Please do not use!!!!

aprilm12
9/12/14

Julia Harris has been wonderful! Thank you Resume Professional Writers!

Tip for consumers: Just be clear on the info that you have. Don't worry, they'll help you sort through it.

Response from Nelson M., ResumeProfessionalWriters Representative
Thank you so much, April!

Questions? Get answers from the ResumeProfessionalWriters staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ResumeProfessionalWriters