Review of ReputationX

Sausalito , CA  94965, USA
Tel: 1-800-889-4812

nicholask77
9/25/18

This company's team is extremely unprofessional. Their sales rep missed our initial start up call. I had to email them profusely and call to even get a rescheduled meeting. After our call an agreement was requested and agreed to be delivered. This was received one week after the due date.

When the agreement was received the program was aimed at targeting more than 2x the volume of our CRM list. It was like the rep wasn't even on our start up call. When requested to adjust the agreement to their entry level pricing the rep told us they were no longer interested in supporting the business. Mind you this is a week and a half after initial talks were had.

If you don't want to take the business, fine, but don't waste precious time. Then they recommended a company to take over for which a meeting was scheduled. They did not make the meeting either. Absolutely unacceptable. Stay very, very, very, very far away.

matthews59
11/20/15

I had a question about how to "help" a negative blog post go away. I called Reputation X and they looked at the situation. They said it was a reasonably simple problem and that I could do it myself for free. I followed their advice and it worked. Basically they told me to contact the person who wrote the article, be really nice, and ask them to make a few minor, very specific, changes to the page. They didn't charge me, which was really nice and it's why I am writing this review. They're good people.

Questions? Get answers from the ReputationX staff and other customers.

ReputationX?