Review of Repostexchange

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

brandonm98
12/29/18

The point of this website is to promote your SoundCloud tracks by reposting other people's tracks, which gives you credits. Then, you use those credits to create campaigns for your own songs. Another option is to buy credits to bypass having to repost other people's tunes. It's up to you.

The thing I appreciate the most is the majority of the people that follow you or repost your music tend to be aspiring artists. It's a great way for the underground community to connect. If they're not other artists, they're promoters. Win-win.

Another thing I appreciate, is that it's authentic- you really have to be careful with SoundCloud promotion because a lot of it is illegitimate. These guys are the real deal, and although the plays and followers don't come in by the masses, they are AUTHENTIC.
With illegitimate promotion you can gain 100+ fake followers a day, but they will dissipate by next week. (Which makes you look unprofessional)
The followers/plays/reposts that come from this site are gradual, and they stick around! (You may even end up collaborating with others from here.)

I had an issue where I was charged for a monthly artist plan that I didn't wish to continue for the time being and I emailed them (you can call them as well) and honestly didn't know what to expect from their support. Ed got back to me ASAP and made it all right. Thanks Ed!
I appreciate quality customer service and the type service they provide. So in my books, they get a 5-star review.

Tip for consumers: Give it a try!

Questions? Get answers from the Repostexchange staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Repostexchange