Replacement-Batteries.co.uk reviews

Tel: 346971-001 3508
service@replacement-batteries.co.uk

danc314
11/18/18

As others have mentioned this website is based in China where batteries cannot be returned from the UK by any courier company. The UK registered website has no UK based address to return orders. Be very careful if you order from this company as contacting this company is nigh on impossible. The online chat is always offline and the email server down/misconfigured so email isn't possible.
I bought a battery in error and had to ask PayPay to make contact with the seller using an email not displayed on the corporate website. Once contact was made with the seller I was repeatedly asked to return the battery to a Chinese address even after I informed them this wasn't possible from the UK. I'm now £50 down with no means of filing a RMA.

benv129
1/1/18

Battery provided is below standard, probably a fake as the battery life is less than 50% of what's expected. Tried to contact the company at least 6 times but they stopped responding to emails. Avoid this company if you want a quality product!!

jonathanb128
3/10/17

Do not touch them. Comes from China took mine about 3 weeks. Product was misdicribed and faulty and would only replace/refund if I sent it back to China at my cost.

Trying to e-mail is awful. They don't fully read your emails. They are not legible due to bad english and they work on thier time-zone.

Not to mention I got hit for non standard currency as they actually process as yen

simonel13
9/23/16

After a big fail buying a battery replacement for my laptop on another website, I wrote first to the customer support of this one. I can tell you that they're not from England, they're just cheapy chinese. Additionally, my email contained the exact model I needed and they still asked me to send them photos about my computer and battery. Really useless.
And of course, there are many clones. This is one of them http://www.canada-laptop-battery.com

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING.

Questions? Get answers from the Replacement-Batteries.co.uk staff and other customers.

Replacement-Batteries.co.uk?