Rentokil

Rentokil has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rentokil also ranks 15th among Pest Control sites.

How would you rate Rentokil?

“Expert Advice, and dealt with the moths”

Marion J.
4/27/18

Called up and they sent out a technician the next day. There was more than we first thought, but they were very professional. Would recommend.

“Rentokil”

Stephen W.
4/25/18

I paid £150 to have a damp and timber survey carried out on a property I was buying and paid over the phone by card. After the survey they sent a report and a quote for over £3,000 for around nine metres of external wall injecting and four metres of internal treatment and replastering. A couple of weeks later a reminder came through the door for the £150 that I`d already paid. Then a final demand. Then a threat of legal action if I don`t pay. What a shoddy two bit company this is as it took over four phone calls to get them off my back and as I refused to use them they have kept the £150. Avoid them at all costs.

marionj21
April 27th, 2018
stephenw85
April 25th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Rentokil staff and other customers.

Experts in pest control and property care solutions for homes and businesses across the UK. Get in touch with Rentokil to solve your property's problem.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rentokil?

Have a question about Rentokil?