RentersHotline.ca reviews

Tel: 600 700 800 1000
info@rentershotline.ca

steves634
5/7/18

Renters Hotline rented my apartment fast, and for free! No complaints, easy to use, and best of all, didnt cost me anything to find a renter!

Tip for consumers: Free service

sm1038
4/18/17

We sold our units 10 years ago and the ad is still up. I keep getting enquiries and will probably get more because the prices 10 years ago are really good compared to today! I've asked the website to remove it multiple times but nobody responds. I will see if I can review them on Google too to warn people!

aarona63
1/10/17

Renters Hotline is FREE It doesnt cost me anything to post my properties for rent. Ive been using them for a few years now to advertise my apartment, and every time I get more leads from this website than any other service I use.

Theres lots of help online, and Ive never had issues updating my listing. Renters Hotline is a great rental resource for anyone looking to post their rental availability or find rental accommodation. I would recommend them to anyone looking to rent their property fast!

dg53
3/10/15

We placed an rental ad on this site 5 years ago. I removed it... it reappeared. I removed again... it was relisted as current. I no longer can login to access the account. I have written to them 3 times asking them to remove the ad. We don't even own the property anymore and still receive calls.

DO NOT USE this site... I conclude they are simply filling listings to try and sell advertising.

angelas14
5/5/11

I listed an apartment for sale on this site. When we sold the house the apartment was attached to I forgot all about the listing because I wasn't getting phone calls about it. I have emailed the owner for over 3 months now and was told that the add would be taken down as I no longer even own the phone number! I was told that it had been taken down and over a month later we are STILL having the owners of the phone number complain about phone calls! I will never deal with this site again, and god forbid you forget your log in information and there is NO HELP on the other side.

Questions? Get answers from the RentersHotline.ca staff and other customers.

RentersHotline.ca?