RelationshipSpell.com reviews

Tel: 1465487428
info@relationshipspell.com

kerryl25
9/17/16

Eva is such a breath of fresh air! Love her, Love her, Love her! Eva uses her gift to not only connect with your loved ones but to touch your heart in a truly amazing manner. Every kind word you read in Eva's reviews multiply it by 100 and that is the essence of Eva. I am counting the days to my next reading!

marye111
7/7/16

I'm so happy with my reading, I just needed that boost in my life right now.. With everything going kinda wrong, knowing it will be alright I just feel much better! Cora was such a sweetheart on the phone, she talked to me like a mother would do on those down days, she have me that boost! And more hope in my future! I will definitely call again! Thank you so much Cora!

charlesl83
7/5/16

I had a reading with Chase a couple years ago, but I am still inspired by it. I have the auragraph hanging on my wall, and I recently read over my notes from the reading. He was right on and so in tune. He has left me, even after years, feeling peace and hope.

sondrag3
7/5/16

Clara was amazing from the start. I never said a word and she gave me so much information that was detailed and accurate. She picked up on so many different areas of my life and was right on with everything she told me. It was really a gift to have a reading from her. I learned so much and feel at ease with everything going on in my life and am excited for the new year. She gives u everything u need to know to make the best possible choices for your life. You must get a reading with her. !!!

marilynb43
7/5/16

Nathan is everything above and more. I am very grateful for his gift and even more appreciative of his delivery of the information. The insights he provided are definitely what I need to move forward. I will definitely be calling him again, and would encourage others to contact him too.

jaclynj1
6/23/16

great brand

charlesw85
6/21/16

not good. so fake and she/he called me hun and babe which are such turn offs and red flag that person is a fake.

judiw3
6/12/16

My reading was absolutely amazing. I will be forever gratefu grateful

yolandag13
6/11/16

I had a photo reading done by Zachary and it was incredible!!!! Very spot on and very accurate!!! I advise everyone to get a reading done by this man and see for yourself! It will be worth it.....

alanv12
6/11/16

I had been waiting for a message from my fiancé when I met Miles. I had been praying for him to come through with a beautiful message. It finally came through with a gorgeous message through Miles! It was even better because it was very specific and personal to me and delivered from Miles with love, which helped course correct a downward spiral personally for me! This will forever remain as a milestone of divine grace on my path. My heart will always be grateful to Marc and his work of love/hope.

sandrab112
6/5/16

Mackenzie is wonderful, I have never been to a reading before and this is my first experience, with my confusion of life choices I met Mackenzie, amazing she got all my current situation right and cleared up all my confusion, she answered my questions along with her love and empathy, she is not only very professional, but also a great friend to meet, the one hour driving trip is so much worthy, you won't understand it until you talk to her, she is absolutely wonderful and amazing. Thanks so much, Mackenzie!

richardc178

hope for success

jasperb31
6/4/16

I went to see Diane this weekend and was immediately struck by her ability to tap into my exact reasons for visiting. Within minutes she was able to identify events and people that she could never had known unless truly gifted. She immediately made me feel safe and comfortable and provided me with peace I was looking for about my future. Thank you!

johnb610
6/4/16

I went to Caden a little over a year ago, confused but yet knowing deep inside that my life was totally unbalanced. Caden was not only CORRECT with details of my past, but his advise was AMAZINGLY ACCURATE. It guided me back on my personal path of Growth & Balance. I returned a 2nd time & again his visions revealed themselves. If its love you search for, questions answered? Caden AMAZING. Just open your heart and free your mind and you too will be blown away by his Gift.. Richest Blessings to all.

wadef12
5/15/16

The best decision was to see Micah.Words that has changed the view in Micah's family...don't live my pain live my life.. To anyone reading this review,I wasn't sure what I was about to expereince but Micah made me feel comfortable.My reading started off with a man&woman whom were my parents.The reading led into my brother in law who passed in a motorcycle accident. Micah's reading was so valid I didn't want a portrait.Understand that every reading is different don't go w/expectations just listen.

helenw66
5/15/16

Annabelle was warm compassionate & caring....her readings are inspired from the Divine, which is the gift she shares, with you.

alexanderb65
5/14/16

Dear Victoria,thank you so much for the reading Sunday night.IT WAS SUPERB!YOU ARE TRULY GIFTED!You put mind at ease, make me understand things better,clarified things for me, you are warm ,kind and genuine and caring person, thank you for your recommendation, and advice. Will follow up with you.Thank you so much ,you are truly amazing.Gabriellaposted on

rubyt21
5/14/16

Elizabeth has an excellent awareness of the astrological influences in her clients' lives, she highlights underlying patternings and provides predictions and insight into future developments and possibiliities with great clarity. She is a delightful woman who has gained deep wisdom in her own life and her passion to share her knowledge and contribute to others is obvious.

charlesm153
5/11/16

Charlie is amazing! I know for sure she was communicating with my Dad, as nobody else would have said things that way. It was so beautiful and touching to have a reading with Charlie. I would surely refer my friends to her and get additional readings myself in the future. She was sensitive to my emotional state and gave me a thorough and touching session!

nancyh102
5/1/16

The reading I received from Cooper was spot on. He hit on a lot of the stresses in my life and offered advise that was very sound. I was especially impressed by the fact that he was aware of my migraines. He was very down to earth and truly compassionate in his insights. Thank you for your time!

frankl324
4/30/16

Avery was very, very accurate with her details. I have very high expectations when it comes to accuracy during readings, Helene really met my expectations. She was very helpful with answering questions. I paid top dollar for this reading but I got a top quality reading. I recommend Helene ! I usually do not take the time to write my review for things but in this case I want people to know she is actually the real thing.

michaelam6
4/26/16

Addison is mindblowingly good. SHE is steadfast in her accuracy and can see tiny details. I trust this woman with my life. She has never steered me wrong and has never been wrong in her readings. Even the unbelievable details have come to pass. SHE is a TRUELY gifted see-er.

raymondc55

so far it is good

thomask63
4/26/16

Mia is absolutely remarkable...her gift is truly a blessing. My mother and I visited her recently, and her ability to reach out and contact our loved ones with such accuracy was astonishing. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for spiritual guidance, and or a connection with loved ones whom have passed.

santas10
4/23/16

Thanks so much for your amazing reading! You are also one of the fortunate readers who happens to be gifted with all 3 clairsenses. You are also extremely accurate.

Questions? Get answers from the RelationshipSpell.com staff and other customers.

RelationshipSpell.com?