RelationshipSpell.com reviews

Tel: 1465487428
info@relationshipspell.com

kerryl25
9/17/16

Eva is such a breath of fresh air! Love her, Love her, Love her! Eva uses her gift to not only connect with your loved ones but to touch your heart in a truly amazing manner. Every kind word you read in Eva's reviews multiply it by 100 and that is the essence of Eva. I am counting the days to my next reading!

marye111
7/7/16

I'm so happy with my reading, I just needed that boost in my life right now.. With everything going kinda wrong, knowing it will be alright I just feel much better! Cora was such a sweetheart on the phone, she talked to me like a mother would do on those down days, she have me that boost! And more hope in my future! I will definitely call again! Thank you so much Cora!

charlesl83
7/5/16

I had a reading with Chase a couple years ago, but I am still inspired by it. I have the auragraph hanging on my wall, and I recently read over my notes from the reading. He was right on and so in tune. He has left me, even after years, feeling peace and hope.

sondrag3
7/5/16

Clara was amazing from the start. I never said a word and she gave me so much information that was detailed and accurate. She picked up on so many different areas of my life and was right on with everything she told me. It was really a gift to have a reading from her. I learned so much and feel at ease with everything going on in my life and am excited for the new year. She gives u everything u need to know to make the best possible choices for your life. You must get a reading with her. !!!

marilynb43
7/5/16

Nathan is everything above and more. I am very grateful for his gift and even more appreciative of his delivery of the information. The insights he provided are definitely what I need to move forward. I will definitely be calling him again, and would encourage others to contact him too.

jaclynj1
6/23/16

great brand

charlesw85
6/21/16

not good. so fake and she/he called me hun and babe which are such turn offs and red flag that person is a fake.

judiw3
6/12/16

My reading was absolutely amazing. I will be forever gratefu grateful

richardc178
6/4/16

hope for success

helenw66
5/15/16

Annabelle was warm compassionate & caring....her readings are inspired from the Divine, which is the gift she shares, with you.

rubyt21
5/14/16

Elizabeth has an excellent awareness of the astrological influences in her clients' lives, she highlights underlying patternings and provides predictions and insight into future developments and possibiliities with great clarity. She is a delightful woman who has gained deep wisdom in her own life and her passion to share her knowledge and contribute to others is obvious.

nancyh102
5/1/16

The reading I received from Cooper was spot on. He hit on a lot of the stresses in my life and offered advise that was very sound. I was especially impressed by the fact that he was aware of my migraines. He was very down to earth and truly compassionate in his insights. Thank you for your time!

raymondc55
4/26/16

so far it is good

thomask63
4/26/16

Mia is absolutely remarkable...her gift is truly a blessing. My mother and I visited her recently, and her ability to reach out and contact our loved ones with such accuracy was astonishing. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for spiritual guidance, and or a connection with loved ones whom have passed.

ednag19
4/15/16

As i was questioning change in Both my personal & Professional path Riley answered my questions before i asked them ..while guiding me in a positive way.I am thankful to have met her and look forward to our next visit.

velmas8
4/15/16

have been very happy with them

carly133
4/9/16

Nathan is an amazing psychic medium. He has done readings for me that have been very accurate. Whether you want to hear from loved ones that have past or if you have questions about your life. Nathan is the psychic medium to call. I have had him at my house for a few group readings & loved my reading & watching other guests reactions as he reads them correctly. Call Nathan & you will be happy with your readings.

josephm165
4/9/16

My reading was absolutely amazing. I will be forever gratefu grateful

danieln43
4/1/16

have been very happy with them

beatriceb11
3/31/16

Thanks. You are accurate about what is happening now in my life. I got some relief, and feeling light in my spirit. Nobody before could tell me what is my occupation. You are the first. I will let you know about everything in future and your reading. God bless you. I will recommend her very strongly.

robertw243
3/30/16

We highly recommend Adam. During our recent reading with Adam we were able to connect with a number of spirits who have crossed over. Most of the messages that Adam was able to relay from spirit resonated with us on a very personal level. His accuracy was unquestionable. He was very professional and his caring, loving and compassion way of delivering the messages that he received was greatly appreciated. Thank you Adam!

scottw88
3/24/16

I recently saw Mackenzie ,with a group of 6 other people. Even before we were seated she was saying things to us that she couldn't have known. She answered so many questions for me without my asking. Described my loved one to a tee. I will definitely make an appointment to see her again. So personable And friendly. She really has a gift that she has fine tuned.

alanv11
3/19/16

I had been waiting for a message from my fiancé when I met Miles. I had been praying for him to come through with a beautiful message. It finally came through with a gorgeous message through Miles! It was even better because it was very specific and personal to me and delivered from Miles with love, which helped course correct a downward spiral personally for me! This will forever remain as a milestone of divine grace on my path. My heart will always be grateful to Marc and his work of love/hope.

sallys53
3/19/16

This was my first visit to a Medium, so I was a little scared. It turned out to be a very special time and I felt like a one hundred pound weight was lifted off my shoulders. Aaliyah, you were wonderful and I hope to return again soon as I now have many questions. Thank you.

ashleeh7
3/19/16

Mia makes a connection with me each time she reads with amazing accuracy. She has described current and future people in my life! Mia shared health issue concerns that my doctor confirmed and treated. For over 1.5yrs I've been trying to buy a house always to find each transaction went bad--as Mia read. In my last reading she said I would move within the next 30 days. 27 days later,I closed on a home and am moving! Mia is a gifted,open-minded, trustworthy, and highly spiritual reader!

Questions? Get answers from the RelationshipSpell.com staff and other customers.

RelationshipSpell.com?