Rekk.io

Rekk.io has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rekk.io also ranks 1st among Call Recording sites.

How would you rate Rekk.io?

“thanks”

Zara A.
1/31/20

The app is so useful when it comes to call recording. Initially, I used another app to record calls on my iPhone, but that app was much more expensive and set limits on the number of calls. That's why, I switched to REKK. The app records everything I discuss with my partners and automatically transcribes the recordings to text. I also like the fact that there're several methods of call recording offered in the app. I just chose the most convenient one and now it seems that it's very easy to create a 3 way call. The app isn't as expensive as its competitors and has more features and no limits.

patrickk266
May 15th, 2020
I use this app to record phone calls from company's partners. The app works perfectly in the USA. It records all calls with the help of a 3-way conference calling feature provided by a mobile carrier. As soon as I hang up, the app transcribes the recording to text, which is very handy when you don't want to take notes of the call. Further, to find the necessary data I simply type in some words in the search and the app finds a particular call from the list. The sharing feature is also helpful as it lets me create a link to a record in the app and share it with my colleagues. Now a call recording app is a must-have for me as it makes life much easier.
annb587
December 3rd, 2019
There are several cons of the app:
- records both inbound and outbound calls
- converts them to text
- shares the recordings
- never had bugs
I use the app to record all my business calls regarding promotional campaigns. I make a lot of calls daily and it's hard for me to remember every call. Besides, I have already had incidents when I had to prove that this is not the result they promised. When I record calls, I feel more confident in the result they'll provide me.
REKK C. – Rekk.io Rep
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review!
zaraa17
January 31st, 2020
thomasm1107
November 27th, 2019
This app is indispensible for bloggers. My followers frequently ask me to promote their brands on my Instagram page and I have already had incidents when they didn't pay the whole sum for promotion of their products. Thus, I decided to install this call recording app and to record all my phone conversations concerning promotional campaigns. When the other party accepts the call, they are notified that the call is being recorded. So at the very beginning of our conversation my followers realize that they must watch their words and mustn't make promises they won't keep.
REKK C. – Rekk.io Rep
Thank you for your positive review! We really appreciate your feedback!
davidw1948
November 21st, 2019
I work as a journalist and sometimes I really need the recordings of my phone calls. I've tried out many apps but REKK is the best by far when it comes to the price and features. A week ago one of the interviewees didn't have enough time to meet in person and I offered him to conduct a phone interview because a had this awesome app installed on my iphone. We spoke for nearly 20 minutes and REKK recorded all conversation without any gaps. When it came to writing an article, I transcribed the recording to text using app's smart converting feature. There were no mistakes in the text and I quickly edited it on my computer. I'm pretty sure that I'll use the app further.
REKK C. – Rekk.io Rep
We put customer satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words!
jacoba105
November 15th, 2019
Like this call recording app because it's one of the apps for ios which really work. It records calls and transcribes them. After the call I can reread the conversation, it has also a search feature, so I can find the needed information in the call easily. Good app
REKK C. – Rekk.io Rep
Thank you, Jacob, for choosing REKK - Call Recorder!
abigailj22
November 25th, 2019
I manage a small online shop and I've already had some disputable issues with my customers. So I decided to install a call recording app and record all conversations regarding their orders. When I installed rekk, I was pleasantly surprised by the design of the app. When you launch the app for the first time, it shows you a step-by-step guide how to record calls, so it was rather easy to record my first call. Besides, the app can convert your recordings to text, and this feature is very handy when you need to remember the details of the order. If you need to record calls, I recommend you to try it out.
REKK C. – Rekk.io Rep
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
leoh73
November 15th, 2019
I use this app when I need to record a business call. The app has a nice design and is easy to use. Has speech-to-text feature which is very useful when I need to reread the call. The app is paid, but for me it's good value for money.
REKK C. – Rekk.io Rep
Leo, thank your for your feedback! We are happy to know that you find our application useful!
samr260
November 20th, 2019
I'm Sales Representative at a well-known corporation and sometimes I really need the recordings of my phone calls with our customers. That's why, I've been looking for a good call recording app for a long time and, luckily, I've found REKK. I've recorded a plenty of calls with the app and thanks to one of the recordings I wasn't fired. It was about the fact that one of the customers accused me of supplying the wrong items for quite a bit of money. Although I claimed that the accusation was false, my boss didn't take my word for it, so I found the recording of my conversation with that customer and proved that was
the customer's mistake, not mine. So I will definitely keep using the app and recording all my calls to customers.
REKK C. – Rekk.io Rep
We are happy to know that you find our app effective. Thanks for sharing your review with us!

Questions? Get answers from the Rekk.io staff and other customers.

REKK C.
Marketing / PR
REKK – Phone Call Recorder is a tool to record phone conversations easily. There are many features that enable you to record, save, transcribe, share, and store the phone conversations.
Features of REKK – Phone Conversation Recorder:
• Modern, clean, and simple user interface.
• Intuitive and easy to use.
• Record phone conversations.
• Transcribe the recorded calls by recognizing the speech and covert it to text.
• Create backup copies of your recordings.
• Synchronize your recorded files with iCloud.
• Share your audio recordings through other apps ( Message, Viber, Whatsapp, VK).
• Upload voice recording files to Google Drive, Dropbox, and other cloud storages.
• Create a link to share the file. People with the link can easily download your recorded file.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rekk.io?

Have a question about Rekk.io?