Review of Regnow

Tel: +1 952-225-3474
marketing@mycommerce.com

lisap60
5/13/14

I have been dealing with this company that hacked into my computer, and against my knowledge, thinking I was dealing with a legit company, they called me and said they were from Microsoft and needed to clean my computer, it is being hacked by viruses. I paid them 99.00 because I was in a hurry to get it fixed. They ended up taking all my information out of my computer, which I made sure I took care of. They won't refund my money, and I keep getting calls asking "why you want a refund?" "Why you not want our service?" I answered them over 50 times, and they won't give up, about every other day I get a call, and they ask this again, I tell them that I don't want it, I want a refund! They called from a phone number before, and now they are calling from "unknown caller" numbers, or numbers that if I call back, they say are not in service. These people are relentless! They first called me and told me I could get a refund, but I need to give them my bank account number, and the name and address of my back, and the name as it appears on my bank account! Uh, sorry you aren't getting that information, that is why I paid from paypal to begin with! I am getting so frustrated with the calls asking why, why can't they just give me my refund back to paypal? When they call and ask me about the refund, I just say, please give me my refund, and then they hang up on me!

bobj32
4/8/13

Buyer beware!!! This company offers products that may not work at all or as advertised! No customer service and no assistance in correcting problems! They provide email address that are no longer valid for you to send complaints. No refunds...just a lot of run around. DO NOT BUY FROM!

brianb6
3/6/10

I paid 30 dollars to download sat prep software. I downloaded the software but the file was corrupt I downloaded three different time and tired on two different computers. I was starting to get really irritated but, 4 days after I purchased the program I got my refund. The refund was not a hassle once they finally got around to looking at my e-mails. A customer support number would have been helpful.

shantib
1/28/09

deception - this website states that you can download softwear. I paid £12 to download my softwear and was sent a confirmation letter which sent me round in circles. I was unable to down load it, it referred me to another site which advertised free downloads for which i had to pay a registration fee for a years subscription.
I asked for my money back from regnow and they are ignoring my emails.

Questions? Get answers from the Regnow staff and other customers.

Regnow?