Review of Registrypatrol

Tel: +248.37258630645
domkeeper777@gmail.com

markl13
11/25/10

nothing but problems, no responce from e-mails, feel totally ripped off

chriso1
3,140 helpful votes
6/23/10

I don't know if this is a scam or not. I do know that nobody needs this software even if it works. The Windows registry is constantly messy, simply removing unecessary entries doesn't noticeably speed anything up and you might as well save your money and do something useful with it. Send it to me.

shelleyu
6/22/10

I was needing a Computer Secuity program. I went on line and looked up the best 10 products, and this was the #1 product. So, I paid my 39.95, June 12, 2010, today is the 22nd, and I have e-mailed ALL of the e-mails they told me to go to for help. So far, I have not been helped yet!, and the check has already cleared my bank account. I am not sure how to get my money back, but am definately NOT HAPPY up to this point.

johnt10
2/14/10

Registry Patrol is a total ripoff.Whatever you do DO NOT use this site.In fact if you put the name in on ask.com you'll find hundreds of others who say the same thing! ALSO DO NOT trust ANY reccommendation from "ask nerd.com" I trusted the site and was told the best registry site was....Registry Patrol (25.65 up the Swanny).

mikec4
10/15/09

This website is a fraud. I placed an order and had the funds taken from my bank account and never received my purchase.. This company was emailed five times and never responded once. FRAUD FRAUD AND MORE FRAUD!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Registrypatrol staff and other customers.

Registrypatrol?